WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2020

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited April 2020
    Athena has suck adorable expressions. Gotta live it.

Stress ate went super over. Overwhelmed now. Daughter has virus again at her base but this time it’s in rooms near hers. I just worry her roommate could bring it back to their room . She has $10 cloths mask y gloves now I sent her gloves for cleaning before this base she kept them luckily. Can’t help but worry as it gets closer to home. At least my neighbor with it is more than 3+ houses away..I am glad she moved into more outdoor room barracks tho so no shared hallways I looked on google.

Amber Tx

MIL scared to go out now guy spread rumors that he paid someone to spread the virus 🦠 on purpose at grocery stores. Yes FBI arrested him he will stand trial.

https://youtu.be/1mOtHlfCkdg more than 2 now
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,334 Member
    Well, I now have a clear car inside and out. Went for my walk after dinner then did some crocheting.

Tomorrow I’m planning to go to Aldi. I just got an email saying they’re going to be limiting the number of people who can be in the store at any one time and that they’re going to have only one way in an aisle. Glad I decided to go tomorrow and not Friday because you don’t know what time you’ll get in and I’m supposed to be at the soup kitchen.

Rebecca – I’m in love!!!!

Kate UK – my sincerest sympathies

Yea Aubrey!!!

Michele NC
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,728 Member
    🍎
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    B)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Sharon You are seriously stunning. And I love your hair.

That video of the woman singing isn't me. I wish I knew who it was so I could credit her.
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,444 Member
    💖Sharon!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Michele: This is an awkward time for everyone, and a difficult time to have a houseguest. I hope all goes well for your visit. :star:

Barbie: I understand the value of a good freezer. We had one and decided we wanted a bigger one. Our garage has 2 freezers, two trykes and no cars. It was a good idea to get the larger freezer and both are in regular use. :embarassed: I love the idea of turning the news off & turning up the music to dance. I am a terrible dance partner, but I can move to the music. :wink:

Penny: Thanks for the great recipe!!! I made a note on the active dry yeast. :bigsmile: I've been making sourdough pancakes a couple of times a week. The sourdough starter doesn't need yeast added. :star:

Heather: Yay for amazon. You’ll get to be a natural blonde again! :wink:

Lanette: We are requested to stay at home as much as possible. Shopping is okay. Seniors get time early in the morning but can also come in later as needed. I wear plastic protective gloves and a mask. I also put my own groceries in a shopping bag that I bring from home. Staying safe and healthy is important. On nice days when I’m lucky enough to see a neighbor outside, we enjoy a chat across driveways & then go back inside. We keep more than 10 feet between us for our chats. :star:

Rebecca: Thanks for being our soul sister and reminding us to cherish our good fortune to have found so many wonderful ‘sisters.’ Thanks for sharing photos of Athena, too. :smiley: Your days of the week are fun and funny.

Kate UK: I am sorry for the loss of your friend. :cry:

I had a good day today. DH got the parts for a stand that lets me ride my terra-tryke in the garage. I spent 30 minutes riding this morning, and it required enough effort to make me feel like I got some good exercise. I hope to make it a regular habit. I miss yoga and the gym so I need to keep strong at home by moving more.

Sleep well and have a good day tomorrow.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Kate,
    I am so incredibly sorry for the loss of your friend. Big virtual hug to you.
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Kate - Sorry for your loss, as you say it brings it home when it is someone you know.
    Viv <3