WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2020

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,813 Member
    On the hair debate - I don't do anything to down there, never have. If I am going to be wearing a swimming costume I snip the side bits that might stick out. Doesn't it itch? Or get a rash?

Lots of love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Not if you do the hot shower, shampoo and condition steps I mentioned. I use a zinc-based shampoo like I do after a very long bicycle ride, rinse well, then put the conditioner everywhere from about knees up. Leave it for a bit and rinse well again.

During the shampoo cycle, I'm lathery shampoo suds from head to toe.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,189 Member
    edited April 2020
    Fabulous cakes SuziQ!

We are singing along with my singing teacher! MY HEART WILL GO ON and THE STREET WHERE YOU LIVE. Now SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW etc. Etc. Wonderful! Go Jason! :D<3 I BELIEVE now. THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. :p

The thing I most miss about the cruise is the dancing. I would have been line dancing at 9 this morning. And soon to start ballroom dancing before and after dinner. We always had a ballroom lesson after lunch on sea days.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • cityjaneLondon
    Katla - I wish I could chat with you over the garden fence. <3

Love Heather UK XXXXXX
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited April 2020
    Neighbors got friends driving up barbecue going lots of congregating on their patio side by side. No wonder In my city the virus 🦠 keeps spreading ! Might as well call the quarantine off they’ll spread to everyone by morning! It’s so noisy outside it’s unreal just cause it’s Easter doesn’t mean a free ticket 🎫 to stop doing the measures put in place to save everyone we can! Yesterday quiet 🤫 today sounds like the schools open with a carnival 🎡

Agrivating just agrivating.

Amber Tx

Venting this is frustrating so many kids being exposed I can hear babies even next door as cars drive up with their friends (not even family) coming for food. No masks no nothing just beer 🍺 y food. There not the only ones can hear homes all over the area! We have over 20+ cases just in my zip code! One home on the street behind us y one up on our road a few house down has coronavirus that hasn’t woken these nuts up!

Update: Lol older neighbor called the cops 🚓 on a few lol they all went home. Some got in cars left probably to try at a different home
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,028 Member
    My dad is just figuring out that the stay at home order means him too. He wanted to go clean up some natural debris at church. He would have a tough time convincing anybody that that is essential. He has been out there putting flowers on graves. Now he is digging dandelions in our yard. He means well but he is at risk.

Very little news here. Planning on an outing tomorrow for groceries and a prescription. Thankful that our family and friends are doing well so far. Trying to make peace between my knee and the ministepper.
    Good health to you all,
    Annie in Delaware
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    💐💞😊
  • cityjaneLondon
    Amber- I would definitely have called the police. But then I am older. ;) Unbelievable behaviour. Grrrrr!

Our electric kettle gave up the ghost late this afternoon. It was a very cheap one. DH said, get a better one, so I've ordered a Dualit from Amazon. For these British tea addicts an electric kettle is a necessity. We even have special planned hydropower arrangements for the surges in kettle needs at times of national need, like the FA cup final half time! They keep the water ready and let it out a minute before the break. Press that button!
    For the time being I've found our old travel kettle that we used to take to France because they don't have tea stations in the hotel rooms. Criminal! We took our own and our own teabags. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Beth- They just came back double the cars counted 20 cars at 1 house!! So yup it will go up. Folks were cooperating but holidays everyone is Meme me meeeeeee attitudes.

Rebecca- They actually are recommending to write items you want y isles even check availability before going to cut time in half well so you know oh their out of grape juice 🧃 guess apple juice it is! That way your not searching an hour in one isle for something that’s been bought up. Lol here the managers make you move if you linger.

Amber Tx

1.53million people in my city 🌃 they aren’t taking the threat serious today! Our over 700+ cases will triple in a few weeks time let this incubate then bam numbers will rise all because of today.
  • cityjaneLondon
    Amber - why aren't you calling the police?

Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Suzi - and now I want some bugles!!

Okie