WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2020

Replies

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,024 Member
    Luci I got another Facebook request from you. I know it is not you. Thought you should know.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Rori Oh gosh I am so sorry. Treading water. (((Hugs)))
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,433 Member
    Dddd
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Michele My note is out in the car, but it's on company letterhead saying I'm essential personnel on my way to/from work.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,285 Member
    edited April 2020
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,433 Member
    edited April 2020
    stats for the day:

Bike ride home 2 dome- 11.56min, 134mhr, 13.9amph, 2.76mi= 72c
    apple watch- 87c
    Bike ride puy 2 sumner station- 15.54min, 135mhr, 11.4amph, 3.02mi= 128c
    apple watch- 117c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 5.35min, 10.01min mi, 144mhr, .55mi= 60c
    apple watch- 64c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.05min, 9.06min mi, 152mhr , .44mi= 70c
    apple watch- 73c
    Bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.07min, 8.6amph, 147mhr, 2.54mi= 172c
    apple watch- 147c

total cal 503

Interesting fact:
    1 - I leave the house at 4am and I ride to sumner station, put my bike away, run 1/2 mi to work and I’ll get here around 5:30am
    2 - I leave the house at 4:30am and I ride to the tacoma dome train station, get off the train at Puyallup, ride 3miles to the sumner station, put my bike away, run 1/2 mi to work and I’ll get here around 5:30 am
    Difference? I burn a lot less calories but I do give my legs and *kitten* a break
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited April 2020

Loved it!

I got gas today. I drive back and forth between our home and son's twice a day. I wore gloves and I also used a plastic bag the kind they give you at Target. It worked great and then I just threw the bag in the trash. I noticed many did not have on gloves. I think they just don't think about it. I am going to post this on Facebook after I post here. Stay safe.
    :heart: Margaret
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    exermom wrote: »
    Drkatie – I didn’t think there was any place that DIDN’T have a fridge or stove! That is, unless you’re living in someone’s basement. But in that case, the person you’re renting from would have a fridge and stove.

Michele NC

When I went to university, one place I stayed for about 6 weeks had a tiny little fridge, a kettle and a toaster but that was it. No stove, hot plate, microwave or toaster oven. And the sink was in the bathroom.

The person I rented from lived upstairs and our two places were complete separate. I wasn't allowed to use her stuff.

So I ate at the uni during the day and then stopped at the food court of a shopping centre near where I lived in the evening to get dinner. Or I had noodles or toast.

Most places here in Australia are sold or rented without fridges and maybe have stoves or maybe not. You're expected to supply your own.

M in Oz

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    edited April 2020
    exermom wrote: »
    Tracey – Denise’s rules? As far as I know, it’s a stay at home order, no groups of 10 or more. Denise isn’t following that. I saw pictures that she posted on Facebook of a baby shower she went to and there were more than 10 people there.
    Michele NC

If she were here, they'd all be arrested!

https://www.themercury.com.au/news/coronavirus/tasmanians-ordered-to-stay-at-home-with-police-to-arrest-and-charge-anyone-not-complying/news-story/7f7af7da64076cac0dc61f177e052a4d

"GATHERINGS of more than two people have been banned from midnight on Monday night and Tasmanians have been ordered to stay at home for the next four weeks or face arrest and heavy fines."

"Penalties of $16,800 and jail terms of up to six months will apply for breaches of the orders."

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Meanwhile in Georgia USA 🇺🇸 https://apple.news/A7WZPTyIIQOy3JYRpCronsQ

Amber Tx