May 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,111 Member
    Options
    @skippygirlsmom Glad you got to play with the horses. They look so sweet.

@Tramboman I have that problem too. Things evaporate out of my mind all the time.

@Elise4270 Congratulations on winning new walking shoes! Free is always good.
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    @elise4270 yay bones lol! And yay for shoes! They look cool
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options

Shoe rant: Went to Brooks running to try to order some new Adrenaline's. The don't have my size in the GTS 20's! Boo. Found one pair of the GTS 19s in my size. And they were on sale - $50 off. Yeah! Go to order them and it won't take my credit information....says it is incorrect. I did get a new credit card that I hadn't activated yet, but I thought maybe that was it. So, I called to activate it and tried again, putting the new information in. Nope. It still won't take it. So, I try to call Brooks to see if they can help, as they say that is the only pair they have left and I don't want to lose them. The recording says "We are currently closed. Our hours are 8 - 5 PST." It's 7:10 at my house, which means it's only 4:10 PST! Geeze. Not my day. I just gave up, so probably will not get those shoes tomorrow. I'm bummed and frustrated!

That’s so frustrating.
  • maggiemills3162
    maggiemills3162 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Happy long weekend !!
    Beautiful morning for a run
    Today was 5 km total 25 km

Happy relaxing !!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Way behind on thread, but wanted to share this picture my son took with my camera today of a little baby, probably a week old, taking a nap in our yard...
    i2y5ugq6m0fh.jpg

Few things prettier than a fawn...
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »
    Way behind on thread, but wanted to share this picture my son took with my camera today of a little baby, probably a week old, taking a nap in our yard...
    i2y5ugq6m0fh.jpg

Few things prettier than a fawn...

The little critter stayed there most of the day until mama came and collected him near sunset. We were working in the yard most of the day, so I guess we kept him safe from any predators.
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    Neat picture and visitor @PastorVincent . Your son has your talent for photography.

Thanks @quilteryoyo ! He is very talented with the camera. I gave him my "old" Canon DSLR when I upgraded to the SL3 used here and he gets some great shots with it or really any camera.

I tried a few times to set up a webpage for him so that he could show off his work, but so far he has not wanted to take advantage of it.
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    Realized late last night that I owe the Brooks staff an apology. They are only open M-F. It was Saturday. Who knew? :lol: It's hard to keep track these days. Still frustrated about the credit card not going through though. I'll try again this afternoon. Don't have the time or heart for it this morning.

I keep telling people it is the day before tomorrow, and if they press I tell them it is the day after yesterday. For some reason, this does not seem to satisfy them.