• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,746 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Heather: I have lost family members and one dear friend from my teaching days. I suspect that your feelings about Ross are those of people who choose to be one another’s family. It would be great to meet in person with your group of friends, but WhatsApp seems like it will be the best plan. I wonder whether snogging is similar to making out—kissing, touching, petting . . .

Amber: Congrats on your new weight!!! :star:

Rebecca: Your foods and containers are so appealing! Thanks for the photos. :smiley:

Pip: Thank you for the encouraging comment. So happy I didn’t offend you. :bigsmile:

Today is overcast and there are no fishermen in sight. Fishing opens some days and not others, so I guess this is a no fishing day. I hope loads of fish go upstream to spawn so that the fishing run will be good in years to come. This is the spring fishing season. Later there will be a fall fishing season if enough fish migrate upriver.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

Kinda doubt u could ever offend me lolol
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    My 1st professional foto as a baby when I was months old could sit-up good enough to be propped in a chair strapped in for the pic. As you can see I was in mid flipping the camera man the bird for picking on mom. Lol 😂 pre-flip pic Grandma has the full birdie one lol 😂. You can also see my teeth buds since I was tiny y teething lol
    2ww3cpty8mp9.jpeg

Amber Tx

Making hubby day special his Mom too. Get him over a bad day.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,746 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

didn't ride to wrk, just because...

Bike ride home 2 dome, misty- 11.22min, 138mhr, 13.6amph, 2.58mi= 79c
    Apple Watch- 79c
    Bike ride puy 2 sumn sta- 16.12min, 13.4amph, 150mhr, 3.61mi= 159c
    apple watch- 144c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 5.01min, 153mhr, 9.21min mi, .53mi= 56c
    apple watch- 62c
    jog wrk 2 sta- 4.17min, 9.23min mi, 153mhr, .45mi= 62c
    apple watch- 80c
    bike ride dome 2 home, windy!!!!! - 20.29min, 7.5amph, 144mhr, 2.57mi= 186c
    apple watch- 145c

total cal 542
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,102 Member
    Options
    Lisa love the painting.

Got my inside plants out to acclimate today. Cleaned up my fairy garden too. Did take pictures and a few of the apple trees. Really enjoying them.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    Did Amy Dixon’s Breathless Body to the Edge DVD. I already had this one on a download but the title with a LITTLE bit different. So this one went in the garbage. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Barry’s Bootcamp DVD.

Need to take my car for an oil change. It’s right next to Aldi so I might go there while I’m waiting for the car. Update: took the car and went to Aldi. They said it would be 3 hours! For an oil change??? What it is is they are trying to have as few people in the waiting room as possible. Actually, it wound up that it would have only been a few more minutes after I went to Aldi (didn’t get much, but I was there anyway) so I just sat in the waiting room. I was the only person there. Most times I am the only person.

Tonya – thanks for sharing. You are so talented!

Pretty cold here today. I have a sweater on. The other day I was in shorts. And it’s supposed to be in the upper 70’s low 80’s later this week. Weird weather.

Barbie – you sound like you’re happy with yourself for going out of your box. I’m proud of you.

Barbara – at the condo they have line dancing in the clubhouse. Or I should say that they HAD. Anyway, my understanding is that they are holding it now in the parking lot.

Shellseeker – welcome!

The part for the landscape border came in the mail today. If it’s decent weather tomorrow, we’ll probably start on that. If not, then the next day.

Did more work on the Christmas tree skirt for us. The friend I sent the blanket to got it.

Michele NC
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,819 Member
    Options
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    "Get to do"s and "chose well"s
    Chose well: 20 mins cleaning Master Bth, 10 mins cleaning Living Rm, Kitchen, Dining Room, made tuna salad, firehouse board meeting.
    Bonus: reconciled bank accounts, vacuumed til the battery died, ~43 mins total, 1 load of laundry, walked in place while watching Disney’s “Brave.” Loved the bagpipes.
    Get to do: invest 10 mins cleaning Dining Rm, carry over 10 mins cleaning Guest Bth, 20 mins cleaning office, mat work, BB&B, practice new dances (Read Deal, Get it Right, Quarter after one, Half Past Tipsy, Senorita), transplant oregano and parsley, make garlic almonds for Dan, prep raised bed for carrots, parsley root, parsnips, radishes, finish weeding drive, continue weeding flower bed, mulch flowerbed, finish cleaning and start de-rusting Aunt Elsie’s stove, Freddie’s for complete series TDAP <$48, get Shingrix vaccine.
    Reward: inventory seeds, plan garden, order replenishments, next week final? follow up for Joe’s labs, call for his Dr. appointment.

Barbie Brava to you for reaching out beyond to your across the street neighbor. So glad it was pleasant for you.
    Welcome @Shellseeker35!

Reading every post but too sleepy to reply, so virtual hugs to one and all.

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    May: better than April.
    daily: steps= 6597  vits=18 log=19 CI<CO=17 CI<250<CO=7 Tumble & Shadow 5=13 mfp=19 clean 10 mins=15 outside=15 up hill=15
    wkly: BB&B x3= rx=3 dance=1
    mnthly: board mtg= grant= review 20for20=
    bonus: AF=9 play=0 sew=0

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    :)
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @Machka9 That must be hard that he's missing some months of memory.

@Heather glad you liked the youtube chanel. He speaks really fast. I mainly only watch that as daily key covid news, so it saves me a lot of time and worry. He doesn't have a dramatic mood either, which is nice. And he doesn't seem very strongly political at present, to the point of blocking key facts. He seems to aim for apparent neutrality.
    You are so great in languages!
    I definitely wore more sneakers during the confinement period and just wore sweats to go for my daily exercise walk, and picked up some green plants. Previously I would have worn jeans for a walk. There is definitely has been an increase in joggers here since all gyms and many classes have been closed, so sweats seem to pass better for little local morning walks and popping in a shop.
    I have sometimes put on very very light eyeliner for zoom or live meetings. No lipstick needed when using masks.

@Barbara wow what fun for line dancing w social distance.
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Long weekend here for most. Ascension Thursday. (40 days after Easter, the body of Jesus Christ is to have risen at this date) Friday is often an optional day off. People are really not very religious here on average, but they are committed to maintaining acquired holidays, remaining from when France had a much stronger, more active and pervasive Catholic sway.

I worked decently on application yesterday.
    Home is finally clean after an intense cleaning session yesterday.
    I was unable to get it totally clean and tidy during the strict confinement period.
    There is still some paper sorting to be done.

We can't go more than 100 km from home. An acquaintance kept asking me to come share her place rented by the sea. She lives less than 100km from the sea but not me. 135 euro fine and possibly being sent back if checked and apparently they are checking a lot.

Anyway I have some work to do and it would be iffy to go away at present.
  • Jaxsgma
    Jaxsgma Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Jaxgma sorry to hear about your back. Hope it heals quickly 🙂

Thanks Annie, back is feeling a little better, have my Aleve and icy hot on it, and I feel so much better today :) .
    In fact I am (after 2 months) going to get my hair cut and roots died, I've got so much gray . Hey I'm 64, got to do this LOL :D

Have a great day

Jaxsgma
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Kelly Thank God. Thanks for posting that you are safe. We are edgy here because so many of my spouse's friends and family are in the "danger zone" near the Dow Dioxin site. Bad stuff. Ugh. So glad you and your kiddos are safe.

Karen in Virginia, relieved
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,832 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies
    I got up early and am here for the duration of the weekend.. good heavens packing like i am going on vacation but just to have the comforts of home ,when away from home is always good..