You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What youtube workout did you do today?

Replies

• Deedoyle9721Deedoyle9721 Member Posts: 194 Member Member Posts: 194 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    CX Work Les Mills! Core was on fire during the warm up lol

This one?
  • CeeBeeSlimCeeBeeSlim Member Posts: 673 Member Member Posts: 673 Member
    Hmmm. Apologies since this is not exactly YouTube but I did the core exercises listed here;

https://whitecoattrainer.com/tutorials

Then:

Lower abs!

• Deedoyle9721Deedoyle9721 Member Posts: 194 Member Member Posts: 194 Member
    Total body day

Something different
  • crystalsan726crystalsan726 Member Posts: 796 Member Member Posts: 796 Member
    I did Leslie Sansone Wake Up and Walk Week 1

Holly Dolke Day 1 Burn Lower Belly Fat at Home (Quarantine Edition)

Leslie Sanson Cool Down Walk

Holly Dolke was intense today. I had to do some modifications because of my wrists. It was definitely more advanced than I am used to but I made it through and I can so feel it in my stomach!

edited May 22
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,176 Member Member Posts: 6,176 Member
    I did bodyattack
    Followed by step
    The YouTube channels are Quest Club and Fit Outside the Box
    edited May 22
  • ljaanderson9673ljaanderson9673 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    - 35 Minute Kettlebell Burner Workout for Total Body Strength & Cardio
    - 20 Minute Kettlebell Full Body Burn for Strength & Cardio
    - 10 Minute Kettlebell Standing Abs No Crunch/No Plank Workout
    - 20 Minute Total Body Kettlebell Blast Workout for Strength and Cardio
    Killers:

Kettlebells

I believe just these two workouts gave me the best body I’ve ever had (plus diet of course). One comment tho - wasn’t sure of her form in some exercises - so be careful. Could be fine - I just had to modify.
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,176 Member Member Posts: 6,176 Member
    I did Sydney's glutes and kickboxing followed by T25 Gamma Speed 3.0
  • rainbow198rainbow198 Member Posts: 2,263 Member Member Posts: 2,263 Member
    I did both Karla (Fit out the Box) and Jenny Ford's live step classes this morning.

And just finished the following:

I was looking forward to the live classes, but my sister wanted to meet me at the park. We haven't gotten together since February at my nephew's birthday party. So, I thought it was important to spend time with my nephews since we just got out of lock down. I'll probably try to do those videos tomorrow.
    I was looking forward to the live classes, but my sister wanted to meet me at the park. We haven't gotten together since February at my nephew's birthday party. So, I thought it was important to spend time with my nephews since we just got out of lock down. I'll probably try to do those videos tomorrow.

That is wonderful! These workouts aren't going anywhere. I miss my family so much. I hope you enjoyed your time today at the park!
    I did the two live shows I missed yesterday, plus one marching video from freedom fit. I missed Karla's live step today because it was on Instagram, not YouTube. She is in the process of editing and uploading to YouTube, so I may try to do it tomorrow. I seem to always be a day behind, lol.
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 774 Member Member Posts: 774 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    CX Work Les Mills! Core was on fire during the warm up lol

This one?

Yep this is pretty much it!!! I have noticeably stronger abs since incorporating this every few days.
    I did Karla's live step on IG this morning followed by this step session which was so fun and different:

@alexmose. Wow. How often do you do the les mills cx core workout? Looks great!
    CeeBeeSlim wrote: »
    @alexmose. Wow. How often do you do the les mills cx core workout? Looks great!

Maybe 2 days a week with my usual ab training!
    Sydney's legs and agility
    Karla's live dancey step from yesterday, and T25 Gamma RIP'T UP
    edited May 25
  • pdxwinepdxwine Member Posts: 389 Member Member Posts: 389 Member
    I like to do the Leslie Sansone walking videos. I also do dance videos....my favorite is a Salsa routine.