Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What youtube workout did you do today?

Replies

• stephaniek511stephaniek511 Member Posts: 69 Member Member Posts: 69 Member
    I have a lame question for the group - I've been enjoying MadFit workouts but there are a number of exercises I "can't" do...yet - do you just fill in alternatives? The videos don't give you an "easier" option while you build up. I know I will get there but not sure what to do in the meantime.
  • Deedoyle9721Deedoyle9721 Member Posts: 281 Member Member Posts: 281 Member
    meb2490 wrote: »
    Didn't do a youtube workout last night. It was so nice in my neck of the woods (Long Island, NY) that I decided to do a 3 mile walk around the neighborhood. I listen to audiobooks when I walk so the time goes by fast. Tonight it's going to be raining so I'll stay in and do a youtube workout.

What a Great idea!!! My hubby listens to them on his 45 min drive to work... when he drove to work... for now he still works from home and loves it! (We are in upstate NY, Albany area :) )

I did it but not my cup of tea - I'd rather use weights!

and a quick cardio one

• DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 7,003 Member Member Posts: 7,003 Member
    I have a lame question for the group - I've been enjoying MadFit workouts but there are a number of exercises I "can't" do...yet - do you just fill in alternatives? The videos don't give you an "easier" option while you build up. I know I will get there but not sure what to do in the meantime.

Have you tried any Sydney Cummings workouts? She shows modifications, and that might help you know what to do when modifications aren't given in other workouts.
  • LisaGetsMovingLisaGetsMoving Member Posts: 543 Member Member Posts: 543 Member

Yes, just fill in and keep moving until you can do the thing.

Not a lame question at all! There are many other trainers on youtube that have modifications (like DancingMoosie said - Sydney Cummings, POPSUGAR Fitness, HASfit, ACHV PEAK, BodyFit By Amy, MrandMrsMuscle... and many more! Or just modify yourself with the Madfit lady! You can google modifications for exercises! :) Good luck!!!
    Good one! Very challenging! This lady is very strong!
    12 weeks to SUMMER!!! :)

and
  • pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 734 Member Member Posts: 734 Member
    32 min on this

Day after Covid shot workout, no upper body and no weights!

• LukesGreenMilkLukesGreenMilk Member Posts: 56 Member Member Posts: 56 Member
  • lrw327lrw327 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member

Just finished her 5 day challenge. It’s only 20 min, but it’s been a good addition to the ab challenge I’m currently doing.
    This morning
    Arm still a little sore from shot so today's wo's:

and
  • meb2490meb2490 Member Posts: 45 Member Member Posts: 45 Member
    Did this Bronwyn step workout twice this week. Loved it.
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 7,003 Member Member Posts: 7,003 Member
    Cardio mash up. I love this one!
    From 3 days ago, but I want it to put here , It was hard to do first time :smiley:

Covid shot arm all better - back to weights again yay!
    Warm up

Workout

Calves
    easy one but if you do as me 30 min, worth the time , much fun also!
    I like using my total gym on Fridays...

and