**** JUNE 2020 WEIGHT LOSS CHALENGE***๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

sassbag
sassbag Posts: 162 Member

*** JUNE 2020 WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE***๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to the June challenge, new month new challenge ๐Ÿ˜€ and I welcome all new 1st timers๐Ÿ˜€

Been going through the may posts and I have to give a big clap to you guys and girls well done๐Ÿ‘ lots of positive vibes, with a lot of us still finding ourselves at home for awhile longer and some of us back at work letโ€™s keep the ball rolling! ๐Ÿ˜€

Iโ€™ve joined one of these groups in april 2019 best thing I ever done, lost 32 lb between April and July and another 7lb in sept. Itโ€™s really nice to see how others are getting on๐Ÿ˜€

Give yourself a motivation, this seems to work for me, maybe you have a summer/ winter holiday booked, a party invite or just want to lose those lockdown bellies

Never too late to start. If your reading this challenge half way through the month you can still join in!๐Ÿ˜€

Pick your own goal, check in once per week and at the very end of the month. Let's keep encouraging each other & staying focused on our individual goals.

You can change the dates to suit you, but try to keep it weekly as it shows off the weekly progress better๐Ÿ˜€

Pick how you want to weigh as in lbs kgโ€™s or stones

Feel free to copy & paste the chart.

June start Weight:
June Goal Weight:
Ultimate Goal Weight:

June 1 :
June 8:
June 15:
June 22:
June 29:
June 30:

For those unsure how to do your weekly weight input
When you want to do your weekly update do a search for your original post, copy and paste as a new post in the add post box then you can edit in your new weekly weight, hope this helps

Make this year your year

Aim to be the best version of yourself

Good luck guys and have fun ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
ยซ13456714

Replies

• sassbag
    sassbag Posts: 162 Member
    Iโ€™m in I will input my details tomorrow๐Ÿ˜€โœŒ๏ธ
  • onebigstep
    onebigstep Posts: 10 Member
    May start weight: 177lbs
    May end Weight: 164lbs
    June Goal Weight: 157lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145lbs

June 1 :
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:
    June 30:
  • mwirebaugh
    mwirebaugh Posts: 7 Member
    Count me in...

June start Weight: 260
    June Goal Weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 180

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:
    June 30:
  • CeeLoBlue
    CeeLoBlue Posts: 2 Member
    Letโ€™s do this thing ๐Ÿ‘

June start Weight: 220
    June Goal Weight: 200
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 180

June 1 :
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:
    June 30:
  • ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member

June start Weight: 198
    June Goal Weight: 195
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 165

June 1 :
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:
    June 30:
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    June start Weight: 150
    June Goal Weight: 145
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 130

June 1 :
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29:
    June 30:
  • pcerreta6789
    pcerreta6789 Posts: 2 Member
    Peter Cerreta

June start Weight:214
    June Goal Weight:200
    Ultimate Goal Weight:160

June 1 :214
    June 8: 209
    June 15: 206
    June 22: 203
    June 29:202
    June 30:200
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,930 Member
    I had been participating in this challenge for a while and another similar one for even longer. It seemed kind of silly to be doing them both, so you haven't heard from me since the end of March. While the other challenge is also a weekly challenge, several folks like to update daily, so it gets kind of cluttered. So I'm coming back over here!

Since you last heard from me, my weight has gone up. It had just started in March. April continued that trend. In May, I kind of put an end to the gain, and I have been maintaining again, but at a weight above my goal even though it's still in my allowable range. It's outside of my ideal range, though. Before March, I had been maintaining near my goal since mid-2018. I will get there again and resume maintenance at that level, but first I have to get there. I attribute a chunk of my gain to stress from the world around us. But I am the only one who can take action, and I have. I look forward to reading about your journey, too.

I will be posting on Saturdays, but my first entry will be today's weight even though it's Sunday. I weigh every day, and I track trends. I will report Saturday scale weight and (ten day average weight).

Heaviest weight: 175.4 in early 2013.
    Original MFP starting weight (January 2018) - 168.2
    May 31 starting weight - 148.0 (ten-day rolling average weight 148.8)
    June goal - 145
    Ultimate goal - Range between 142 - 148

he8o1156cenr.png

• kayleighmmfp
    kayleighmmfp Posts: 7 Member
    June start weight:161.1
    June goal weight: 151
    Ultimate goal weight: 130ish

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29
    June 30:
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,511 Member
    June start weight:131
    June goal weight: 128
    Ultimate goal weight: 118 by year end

June 1:
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29
    June 30:

My weight can go up and down 5 lbs very easily and I am small... Been getting better numbers each week if for at least 48 hrs prior, really reduce excess sodium (check out sodium labels that really add up: salsa, hot sauce, cheeses, salad dressings, liquid condiments in general, canned and frozen foods and most definitely skip the soy sauce and take out foods....)....sip on water all day long and if hungry for a snack, first have 2 cups hot water with squirt of lemon juice....

For stress reduction and getting fat burning exercise in at the same time, I melt away my stress by listening to music while walking outside - fasted in the morning- the idea is to be in fat burning zone - target heart rate - I use my garmin to track this and remind myself to speed up - benefits come faster the longer I walk - by the second hour my stresses are gone and the exercise feels effortless. I shoot for at least 2 hour walks, the more hilly the better. Weight is coming off each week with no new calorie reduction.

I seem to have better appetite control the days I do long fasted walks. If I run, I instead get very ravenous and the scale does not seem to budge as much as it does with walking.

I used to think I didn't have time to exercise for 2 hours, but I do! I just get up super early and make myself a priority.....
  • Chooklet57
    Chooklet57 Posts: 43 Member
    So happy to start afresh! Happy June everyone!
    June start Weight: 98kgs
    June Goal Weight: 95kgs (aim to lose 3 kgs be the end of June)
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 78kgs in 12 months.

June 1: 98.0
    June 8:
    June 15:
    June 22:
    June 29
    June 30: