Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 119

Options

Replies

• Tesha231
    Tesha231 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady As a diabetic, should you concerned about the excessive thirst? I know they tested me when I was about 9 because of all the water I was drinking. I’m just wondering if it could be a warning of something.

@quiltingjaine Thirst is actually a topic I wonder about. My diabetic numbers are well in the normal but I am ALWAYS thirsty. I do not use salt or at many prepared foods so I know it isn't my sodium intake. What really brought it to light was my smart bottle that helps me reach my 80oz a day water intake goal, which I rarely do not hit. Two days ago, I drank 174 oz and was still thirsty when I went to bed. Just checked and yesterday was 120 oz. I know you can mess up your electrolytes by drinking too much water. Have you heard of any other health issues besides diabetes that can cause excessive thirst?
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    @Tesha231 I don't know what your eating plan is, but when you're in ketosis you feel thirsty and should definitely drink more water.
  • aFit50
    aFit50 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    ▪7/09 - Hello! 👋 I missed you all. 195 this morning! (We•11:30am~16.5hrs) 81g carbs. Still eating grain carbs which inflame my body terribly. Not sleeping well. Not drinking enough water in this heat we are experiencing. No exercise for the past two weeks due to nerve issues. At first, I thought maybe it stemmed from pressure on my sciatic nerve, but I had awful numbness and tingling sensations on my entire right side, from upper back to my foot. It could have been a mild case of shingles, because there was a rash on the back of my shoulder. I'm still experiencing some numbness and tingling sensations in my shoulder, arm ankle and heel, but I do feel like I could start exercising again. Need to get this excess fat and water retention OFF!

Hugs and welcome back Tia ~ so sorry you've been going through all that. Hope you're feeling better.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,283 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @lycheepancakes, @quiltingjaine, and @deepwoodslady. Yeah, some days he's just lucky he made it to 37 years. :D

Just kidding, he's a keeper, for sure. <3

Chris
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,283 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thank you, @GrandmaJackie!

70 year old female...5'5" ...I used to be 5'7" but arthritis hit and I lost two inches, so now that two inches is squished around my waist like the billows of a big accordion... :D...Oh, well. I'll just keep working on it.

We used to walk 5 miles a day. Recovered from back then hip surgery!! Got back to walking then I sprained my ankle. UGH! hurts!

The Shelter in Place has everyone freaked. We need to remain calm and respectful of each other.

Heaviest: 192.2
    Round GW: 152.0
    UGW: 132.2

07/04 - 154.6 at 10:00 a.m. ...doing terrible but not leaving. Sprained ankle getting better.
    07/05 - 155.0 at 9:30 a.m.

Day/Weight/Comment

07/06 - 154.2 at 10:30 a.m.
    07/07 - DNW
    07/08 - 153.0 at 10:00 a.m. ...our 37th wedding anniv.
    07/09 - 151.8 at 9:30 a.m.
    07/10 - 152.4 at 10:00 a.m.
    07/11 -
    07/12 -
    07/13 -
    07/14 -
    07/15 -

Chris