Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 119

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    Options
    @Tesha231 I don’t know of other health issues that create thirst. It is certainly something we could research. I usually drink at least a gallon especially when it gets as hot as it is this week but since I’m pretty much staying home, I have noticed my consumption is down - still drinking 3-4 quarts.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 Tish, those all sound like a pinched nerve somewhere. Sheesh, some things about aging stink, don’t they? After trying to speak to physical therapy and leaving 3 messages (we’ll get back to you as soon as possible”) in 2 days, I finally called another location. The first appointment I could get is August 10! And, Young Lady, quit eating those grains!! 😁❤️
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @carol7878 I’m so sorry for your losses.
    cpanus wrote: »
    Yeah, some days he's just lucky he made it to 37 years. :D<3

Chris

Our 50th in May was certainly not what we wanted and planned but right after that he got very grumpy. I told a friend, “ We made it to 50 but HE might not make it to 50 + a week!” This COVID garbage is hitting him much harder than it’s hitting me. I’m a home body but he thinks he needs to get out an go somewhere every day.
  • quiltingjaine
    Options
    @Tesha231 Prayers for your friend’s wife, baby and all family and friends.

I googled causes of thirst and found this.jrjqxxsk6fwf.jpeg
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,855 Member
    Options
    @Tesha231 and @quiltingjaine For sure the diabetes has the Most to do about my excessive thirst. However, I have been sweating so profusely due to higher than normal temps in much much longer stretches of time than I am accustomed to. No AC in my home and in my very rural area generally. Mid 80's are summer typical but it has been way worse lately. I think I am losing a lot of fluid sweating as I make it through the summer tourist season in my business. I have been burning 3500 to 4000 calories per day if my newer fitbit is to be believed. There is More Water on the agenda for me again today. I just hope this heat wave subsides.