Weight Loss Challenge- Join us!

Options

Replies

• goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone I am down 0.8 this week bringing my current weight to 160.4 hopefully next week i will be firmly in the 160's fingers crossed!!!

In the 150's you mean!! Good for you! I can't wait to be there myself!!

I noticed that I don't know why on some threads you can edit and some you can't it may be in the settings when she started the thread I guess but I definitely need the edit button I am known for typos :laugh: ...............or it could be the fact that I have been in the dang 160's for so many mnths now I can't get it out my brain fingers crossed for the 150's this week for sure!!

I think once someone has posted after you you can no longer edit your post! I've needed it a couple times, too! :bigsmile:
  • angienene
    Options
    CW: 163.5lbs last friday
    SW: 168lbs
  • mikalee13
    Options
    didn't lose any weight last week. wasn't able to post this sooner :(
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Friday morning ... and my scale says 200.8 lbs!!! Yay me LOL over 2 lbs lost. Next week I will leave the 200's behind forever!!!!! Kitten is extremely happy at the moment :bigsmile:
    Hope everybody was doing great this week. Let's hear how much you lost this week, sweeties.
  • lucrecia351
    Options
    I'm in, getting married in September and need the motivation to lose a few more pounds.

Current Weight 151lbs
    Goals 144lbs by end Sept and 140 by end Oct
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Friday morning ... and my scale says 200.8 lbs!!! Yay me LOL over 2 lbs lost. Next week I will leave the 200's behind forever!!!!! Kitten is extremely happy at the moment :bigsmile:
    Hope everybody was doing great this week. Let's hear how much you lost this week, sweeties.

Congrats that's awesome great weight loss and your about to enter to new digits that's awesome keep up the great work sounds like your one happy Kitten!!:bigsmile:
  • mikalee13
    Options
    gained a pound! i'm starting to get really discouraged :( i just keep telling myself my body is confused cause i just started working out last week but it's SO frustrating!!!
  • mikalee13
    Options

that is AWESOME! CONGRATS!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    gained a pound! i'm starting to get really discouraged :( i just keep telling myself my body is confused cause i just started working out last week but it's SO frustrating!!!

Don't get discouraged your doing great 15lbs down already so you know you can do it what type of workouts are you doing?
  • kiki2009
    kiki2009 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    im in :]
    start weight 258
    current weight 240
    goal weight 160

I am down 4.2 pounds this week
    current weight: 235.8

I am down .2 pounds :[ AGHHH guess its better than nothing...but ugh
    I didnt work out at all this week cause of a injury so hopefully this week Ill start shredding pounds fast :]
  • trendely87
    trendely87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am down 0.5 pounds and have lost an inch off my waist and hips. I am so excited. Great job for everyone and keep motivated we will get there.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I am up 2.2 this week strange but ok I will take it!!
  • mikalee13
    Options

Don't get discouraged your doing great 15lbs down already so you know you can do it what type of workouts are you doing?

cardio. i've been doing boxing, step aerobics, swimming. i do yoga too! i don't really know what's going on with my body, it LOVES the fat i guess. i'm trying to push through though. it's just hard.
  • goal30Lori
    Options

cardio. i've been doing boxing, step aerobics, swimming. i do yoga too! i don't really know what's going on with my body, it LOVES the fat i guess. i'm trying to push through though. it's just hard.

Try adding some strength training! (This is hard for me too, I am a cardio junkie and haven't found a strength training program/routine that I like yet) But, the muscle you build will help you burn more fat!
  • goal30Lori
    Options
    Morning ladies! Congrats on all the losses, big or small!

I'm pretty sure I am still down from last Friday, but I am up 0.4 from Wednesday, :sad: I will blame the vodka drinks my husband made me last night for that, and I have only a few precious days before my maternity leave is up, and my baby is one year old!:sad: :sad: :sad: I was feeling down about that, so I gladly gave in and had too many. Ugh. And, of course, that meant I felt too icky to get a run in this morning, though it's also raining, so I can pretend to blame the weather, but I guarantee I would have gone anyway if I was feeling better!

Oh well, it's a new day!!

Weight this am: 176.2.
  • peanut1967
    peanut1967 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just started on MFP and would like to join you . All my data is in the sig. I hope this Challenge will help me to stay on track - it's stll a long way to go :)
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Didn't do as well as I had hoped about geting off TOM weight. I am down 1 lb though. Weight today 194.

Congrats to all those who lost this week!! All those who may have gained or maintained, we've just got to work harder this coming week. We can do it!!
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Didn't work out as much this week - been exhausted - spent hours at the DMV yesterday, and have my son's birthday party this sunday - so felt like a chicken with their head cut off running around lost. Ugh! But through all the chaos I lost .5 lbs. Hoping I can get a better workout week this week.

SW: 226.5
    LW: 199
    CW: 198.5
  • gchick64
    gchick64 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    sw: 140
    cw:134!!!
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    ugh I'm back to 188