Weight Loss Challenge- Join us!

Options

Replies

• cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    A respectable loss.... 1.1. Current weight is 179.9 for the week!! Have a great weekend All!! :happy:
  • jaci232
    jaci232 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    down 1.7 to 157.8!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who have lost this week. You did awesome. And those of you who didn't lose or gained a bit ... hey, don't get discouraged. Ups and downs are perfectly normal. Keep the big goal in mind and just keep going. You know you all are doing great and you can be proud of yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • rosylove
    rosylove Posts: 14
    Options
    I lost 2.6 lbs for this week, down to 229, I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Christina darling we love you, please come back, tell us whats going on no matter the result we are here for you. NO MATTER WHAT WE SUPPORT YOU LOVE.

I just think its an internet problem. just staying positive.
  • DC1981
    DC1981 Posts: 8
    Options
    I would like to be a part of the weight loss group...my current weight is 216.
  • DC1981
    DC1981 Posts: 8
    Options
    I would like to be a part of the weight loss group...my current weight is 216. My goal weight for now is 160.
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I didn't get a chance to post on friday so I am posting today for my weight. I am at 176.4!!! That's 3.4 lbs down. Good job to everyone. Keep trying! Its hard but we can do it
  • tack0582
    Options
    I'm all in too! Add me as a friend please I would to help others and I need the help myself.....

Starting weight : 220
    Current Weight : 160
    Goal Weight : 140
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I lost 2.6 lbs for this week, down to 229, I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Christina darling we love you, please come back, tell us whats going on no matter the result we are here for you. NO MATTER WHAT WE SUPPORT YOU LOVE.

I just think its an internet problem. just staying positive.

Congrats Rosylove:drinker:

I hope thats all it is too!!
  • peanut1967
    peanut1967 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My first weigh-in after joining the challenge - and I lost 3 lbs (1,4 kg) Yay! :bigsmile:
  • trendely87
    trendely87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    SW:138
    CW:135.5
    I was hoping it would be 134 but i'll take it
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Weight last week: 194
    Weight this morning: 191.6

Lost 2.4 lbs this week!!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Weight this am 173.8!!! Down 2 pounds from last week, but it's more like 3, because I was up for a few days there!!!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I didn't post last week because I was on vacay, but I managed to stay right at 130.5! Those 120s are right around the corner..fingers crossed!!!
  • sweetg1222
    Options
    count me in!!!! :-)
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    my weight today is 187.5
    so i lost .5lbs
  • weightogojen
    Options
    I will do it too...I just need to read up on the details, I am new to all this but I started June 30 at 228 and I am now 204.6 Sounds like lots of fun :):bigsmile:
  • adelisle
    Options
    Just started today. My cousin has been loving this site. You all should be so proud of yourselves. I'm hoping to get the 8 glasses of water in today. That's always a challenge for me.
    Start Weight: 138lbs
    Today' weight: 138lbs
    Goal weight: 125lbs
  • angienene
    Options
    SW:168
    CW: 162.5
    GW: 150

Down 1lb from last week. Didnt lose last week cos it was TOM. Happy to see the 1lb loss this week.
    To everyone, please hang in there. Don't give up even when you dont see the scale move the way you want it to. Change your dietary habits and exercise.
    1lb loss every week in 52 weeks (1year) = 52 lbs weight loss in a year.
    Remember: Consistency is the key, and its progress not perfection
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Down 3.2 this week and I am finally in the 150's aagain it's been 4 months!! woot woot I think I a really ready now this is definitely a boost for the weekend!!