Weight Loss Challenge- Join us!

Options

Replies

• Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! I though I was going to have to report a gain of weight, but I looked back at the posts, and I actually lost 1 lb.!! So glad that my really really bad day this week didn't have an effect on my loss! I had a day of non stop snacking for some reason, and was way over calories and felt so gross! But I got back on the wagon and have had 2 good days since then!!

SW: 226.5
    LW: 198.5
    CW: 197.5

Oh - and I replaced the batteries in my scale and it started working properly, not showing 3 to 4 extra lbs like it had been! I stepped on the scale a week or two ago and it said 208 when my downstairs scale said 199 - kinda a big difference! But now it's all better!!!
  • pchristie
    Options
    I am down to 135, but I am very confused by this - although I will definately take the loss. I went camping for two weeks, worked out like crazy, caught strepp throat, came home and saw that I had gained the four pounds I had lost and was back up to 140, yet my clothes felt looser, and I was definately smaller. Yesterday, I ate french fries, a lobster roll, and had two glasses of chardonnay, and I am down to 135. I just can't figure it out. It's so weird. But I am definately energized by the loss - even if I can't explain it. I ran 6 miles this morning, and had a salad for lunch. I am hoping for good things this week.
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Had no chance to post this morning, was late for work. But here is my weigh in result for today - 198.2 lbs. A loss of 2.6 this week. Me is very proud I left the 200's behind me and I will never see them again. LOL

Congrats to all the losers here. Keep it up, you are doing sooooo awesome. And welcome to the new group members. We are glad you joined. :)
  • ehwilson30
    ehwilson30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi! I would like to join!

Starting Weight- 262
    Current Weight-252
    Goal Weight-226 by Oct. 29

Good Luck Everyone!:smile:
  • gchick64
    gchick64 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    the same to for me :) 134
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I 'm In!!!!!!!
  • jaci232
    jaci232 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    down to 155.9...loss of 1.9 lbs!
  • adelisle
    Options
    Two more days til weigh-in!! I'm wondering if it's actually possible I lost some weight considering I'm sitting around most of the time post-foot surgery.... Hmmmm
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Two more days til weigh-in!! I'm wondering if it's actually possible I lost some weight considering I'm sitting around most of the time post-foot surgery.... Hmmmm

You can definitely lose without having any exercise so good luck!!
  • peanut1967
    peanut1967 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    No weight loss for me this time - I hope all of you have better results. I wonder what the problem is, it's definitely not TOM and I'm still at the beginning, it's a little early for a plateau :-(
  • adelisle
    Options
    SW 138
    CW 134.5
    GW1807327.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools 125
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good morning all I am not weighing in this morning TOM came yesterday and my tummy look like a little balloon!! So no need to see if I gained it wont be good for me to do that so I'll pass!!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    I'm not weighing in this morning either. I'm not having TOM, but I've got some major water retention going on. Going to give it through the weekend and I may post my weight on Monday.

Hope everyone else is doing better than me. Is most everyone still onboard with this challenge?
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    197 this morning - .5lb loss but it's TOM so thrilled about a little loss!
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Are we all still doing this? I hope so! I'm going to check-in anyways :)

So...
    SW 140
    GW 130 (maybe 125)
    Wedding weight (last check-in) 131.8
    Weight post 1.5 week all-inclusive honeymoon in the caribbean 136.8 (sigh)
    CW 135.6 (down 1.2, I'll take it, I want my wedding weight back!)
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not checked in I had a couple of weight losses I am now at 182 typically my body does not like Friday weigh ins on Saturday I am usually a little lighter. Everyone keep up the great work!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Are we still doing this?
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I don't know. Can't hurt to post anyway. LOL
    Scale said 1.8 lbs down yesterday. Would have been more, if TOM weren't in the way. But me is still a happy kitten.
  • jaci232
    jaci232 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    down 1.4 lbs to 154.5 !
    hope this challenge is still going on but if not, its still great encouragement!
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    So Im still at 189:( No loss no gain this week.. I havent lost any weight.. grrr... I guess I just have to upmy workouts! Get back on track!