WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2020

Options

Replies

• LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    For Faye or anyone who would like to join the group Women Ages 50+, the link is: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/123702-women-ages-50. Some who have been here a while are already members, but if you're not a member yet, please ask to join.

Please read the Reminders post at the top of the group before any other, it sets a few ground rules.

Yardwork - 2 hours, 50 minutes - 1,016 cals.

Later, y'all,
    Love,
    Lisa
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    Today's feast was chicken broth, a baby bok choy chopped, a microwavable small container of wild rice, 2 oz of roasted chicken pieces, a slab of grainy bread, with Irish butter (cut with a cheese cutter😁). It was heavenly! Dessert was 5 pieces of York peppermint patties with coffee.💖

There is a huge spider on our garage door. I hope he just stays there!

💖Rebecca
    Worried about a spider in
    Whidbey
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,618 Member
    Options
    Oooo
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Allie I’m sorry about Homer. I hope you enjoy the time you have left with him. Sounds like you gave him a great doggie quality day with a smelling expedition followed by burger and pupcup.

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    <3
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💚💛💜💙
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Tracey you could copy and save to your document page.
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Stat for the day
    Walk w/ family- 1hr 6min 38 sec, 3.4ap, 126mhr, 3.73mi= 420c
    Apple Watch- 348c
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,029 Member
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    So the 4 exercises I was fine with. Beat all the numbers. Eyes closed one leg stand 21 seconds on right leg after a wobbly start. 10 seconds on left. 34 stand/sits in 60 seconds (BTW-my thighs are going to hurt tomorrow-lol) I need to work on eyes closed balance.

I am 57, 5'2", and 115lbs
    Was a LONG DAY at work. Donovan (my son in law) stayed home with his kids today. Steve got pissy, but D hasn't taken any time off since this mess started. I told D to take off. He needed a break. Steve and I have taken off two days since March (one was to Detroit for doctor appt). Dana, well, even today, she left at 4 even though we were busy all day. Basically she left me alone. Yes, my husband was there, but since he can't see well, it leaves most on my shoulders. Grrrrrrr! We may lose Donovan if something doesn't change. If that happens we may not be open much longer. Kenny use to bill out 12-14 hrs a day. Since his ministries, he is lucky to clear 5 hrs. He wont help up front and can't hear to talk on phone. I can't wait in customers, work on mowers, do paperwork, and solve problems. Dana does the books, but sucks at the rest. Vacation better be good. I am tired.

I think I am heading to bed.
    Hugs and prayers for all!

Kylia tired in Ohio

Can you hire someone who is not in the family? Even someone part time?
  • Machka9
    Options
    I wish there was a way in MFP to save a particular post like there is on FB. I see things I want to try or look closer at and then have trouble finding it when I have time.

Tracey in Edmonton

You can bookmark links if the post contains links.

You can also bookmark the page the post is on. For example, this post is on page 82 and the link comes up with p82 at the end.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10805565/women-ages-50-for-august-2020/p82

M in Oz
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Tracey ... I take screen shots in my phone or “capture” parts of posts on the computer.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,785 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the suggestions, I will try them.

Tracey
  • Machka9
    Options
    kgqy8ogjce4b.png
  • Machka9
    Options
    Wellness ...

Reduce anxiety with these 7 simple changes to your home
    https://www.homebeautiful.com.au/reduce-anxiety-with-interior-design

I'm on top of 2-7 for the most part, but one of my goals for when I'm finished my degree is "simple change" number 1!

But I have to say, I love the look and colours of this bedroom ...
    j1e1orty4kn2.png

Machka in Oz
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Ppppp
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3