WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2020

Options

Replies

• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Heather: love the new fridge! Enjoy!

Begging pardon as I try to post a pic using my phone. (Just in case there are a lot of flubs; I don't want anyone to think an infant has my phone)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    This cracked me up!The leaflet trying to explain that the fridge freezer makes noises. :open_mouth:
    6xkmt7uhyela.jpg

Have any of you got a 0° drawer? Not very well explained.

Waiting for 21.30 to switch it on. :D

Love Heather UK XXXXXX
  • KJLaMore
    Options
    FB_IMG_1600694161088.jpg
  • KJLaMore
    Options
    Well, so annoying.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Rebecca- - are you melting away? How long do we have to wait for pics?

xoxo

• KetoneKaren
    Options
    Heather: So Funny!

• KetoneKaren
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Heather, we have a drawer that keeps meat and fish, and some other items just barely above the brink of being frozen. I love it.

I also keep my soft goat cheese there because it keeps it just barely frozen, and I can grate it onto my beet and spinach salad.

You’ll find lots of uses for it, I’m certain.

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options
    Ttttttt
  • Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Faye: In more adventurous days in years past we took our boat through the Cascade locks at Bonneville Dam. We stayed in the town of Cascade Locks for a few days and then came back downstream. It was a memorable experience. :flowerforyou: Your home is beautiful. :bigsmile
    Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

Katla So many adventures in Oregon. I never went through the locks and haven't been in a boat for 20 years. I get sick very quickly on boats these days. Have you ever been on the Sternwheeler adventures? I was planning on it and saving for it and then I got sick and it was off my list. I did do the Hood River Murder Mystery Train before I got sick, and was fine until the return where they just reversed the train so I had to ride backward. I made it but had to sit sideways. They had the best prime rib dinner and local wine. The actors were superb.

Cascade Locks is a beautiful fun place. What a fun adventure for you and DH. You may recognize these small falls near Cascade.

byjtev81idd7.jpg

• Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    What is your birth sign? I am sure you all will be totally shocked to find out I am a Scorpio. Hahaha!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    Options
    Took a bit of a nap in a recliner with heat etc... oh that was nice...
    Let Alfie off leash and he had a ball exploring the yard...
    Sean has been resting on and off all day..
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Rebecca- - are you melting away? How long do we have to wait for pics?

xoxo

Bwhaha! I still have a ways to go until any pics. I don't fast to lose weight amazingly. I just like how I feel, and how my body takes care of wounds, scars, blemishes, and my lichen sclerosis. All gone for the most part. I started at 249 and now I'm 235.4 lbs. Don't you worry, when I get down some I'll strike a pose! I appreciate y'all more than you'll ever know!💖
    💖Rebecca
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    072y4daasgmb.jpg
    My snack was a hummus cup, a handful of Stacy's Bagel chips. Meal was 3 Klondike protein pancakes, and 2 eggs. Dessert was a chocolate chip cookie (last of the batter and like 2 chips) with walnuts crammed on it and coffee!
    Oh and I made some blueberry compote with frozen blueberries, and real maple syrup, then a cup of cornstarch to thicken.
    Yummy!💖
    Rebecca
    Eating like a queen for 2 hours every day!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    We've switched it on! :D Quite strange noises at the moment! No wonder they provide a leaflet. :o I've moved some shelves around. It's on at 5°. Might turn it down a bit tomorrow.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💚🙋💜
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 946 Member
    Options

I just like how I feel, and how my body takes care of wounds, scars, blemishes, and my lichen sclerosis.
    💖Rebecca

I found that if I cut way back on wheat products, I have much better skin. When I say "cut back," I mean less than a small slice of bread or slider bun per day. I had slacked off when sheltering in place started and within 2 days of stopping, my skin was amazingly clearer.

Tina in CA
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,094 Member
    Options
    👍🏻
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,919 Member
    Options
    <3