GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    lzag5c99gc9p.gif

The new squat rack is a dream
    dsc84 wrote: Β»
    sa76vrvsvd4s.gif
    I hate all cardio so actually pulling my *kitten* out of bed to get some steady state in is pretty good for me.

πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ
    enjpjbcc7pab.gif

It was a volume session for lower body today
    lzag5c99gc9p.gif

Squat day is my favorite 2 days of the week! Good movement and solid lifts. Keep it up!
    lzag5c99gc9p.gif

Awesome depth! Love it! ❀️

Thanks πŸ˜πŸ‘Š
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,650 Member
    Options
    Love all the new contributions!! I have been slacking. 😴

You know what to do... πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
  • dsc84
    dsc84 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: Β»
    I love this thread - you guys are all so inspiring!

Still rehabbing my back after the last fusion - I'll be over in the corner with my 5 lb dumbbells and resistance bands. :(

Nothing wrong with light dumbbells and resistance bands, especially when recovering. Feel free to share those as well!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: Β»
    I love this thread - you guys are all so inspiring!

Still rehabbing my back after the last fusion - I'll be over in the corner with my 5 lb dumbbells and resistance bands. :(

Nothing wrong with light dumbbells and resistance bands, especially when recovering. Feel free to share those as well!

Agreed! Resistance band work kicks my butt! ❀️
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,220 Member
    Options
    lzag5c99gc9p.gif

Great form πŸ’ͺ🏼
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Idk how to post a video on here but pretty psyched that the 215 I pulled during my meet last month I was able to pull for 4.... 215 may not sound like much but I’m 122 and 4’11 so it sure does feel like it 🀣

s64fhgy4i1et.jpeg
    2cdb191ly9by.jpeg
    8zm7c48gd91e.jpeg
    25if2aodqncb.jpeg

That right there is a mighty mite!
  • 5ofseven
    Options
    Today was 180lbs.i weighed in at 181.6 today.

I did the first set of 5 at 180. And they went... Ok.

So I added 5 pounds and did the next 4 sets at 185lbs!

HELL YEAH! BODYWEIGHT and then a teeeeeenie tiny bit. πŸ˜‚

Granted... There was a fair bit of growling on that last rep. πŸ˜‚

j1ze5ezl4fpe.gif

I like this !!
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Ok so this is probably silly. I really want to do chinups again. I struggle with them (partly cuz I can't find anywhere to get a full hang, or even an almost full hang, and it seems to bother my back to tuck my legs in front or behind). Anyways, I digress.

So now I am doing 3 sets of 4 chinups. The first one or two, I can usually get all the way up. Then I put my feet on my bar and try to assist as little as possible, being sure to go all the way full hang and back up.

I definitely feel it working, and I'm getting stronger... But here's my silly chinup training gif.

I may change it to pull up, though, because the straight bar is not the best feel on my wrists. And pullups are cooler.

1l84iaf3ddw1.gif

I think it’s a genius adaptation! Good job!!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to lie... I totally read this as gif us your tits... πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
  • 5ofseven
    Options
    Ok so this is probably silly. I really want to do chinups again. I struggle with them (partly cuz I can't find anywhere to get a full hang, or even an almost full hang, and it seems to bother my back to tuck my legs in front or behind). Anyways, I digress.

So now I am doing 3 sets of 4 chinups. The first one or two, I can usually get all the way up. Then I put my feet on my bar and try to assist as little as possible, being sure to go all the way full hang and back up.

I definitely feel it working, and I'm getting stronger... But here's my silly chinup training gif.

I may change it to pull up, though, because the straight bar is not the best feel on my wrists. And pullups are cooler.

1l84iaf3ddw1.gif

Cannot. Stop. Watching.
  • dsc84
    Options

1l84iaf3ddw1.gif

You're putting in the work. That's all that matters, and you found a way to do it with what you have. Love the shrug at the end like "here it is take it or leave it."

• KickassAmazon76
    Options

Well...if you want...

Haha kidding. I don't want this one shut down!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    I think it’s a genius adaptation! Good job!!

Thank you! 😊 I'd much rather not have to adapt, but... Eventually!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: Β»

Cannot. Stop. Watching.

Haha. I won't tell!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    You're putting in the work. That's all that matters, and you found a way to do it with what you have. Love the shrug at the end like "here it is take it or leave it."
    Yeah that's pretty much what it was. It's humbling to only be able to do one. πŸ€ͺ
  • dsc84
    Options
    Yeah that's pretty much what it was. It's humbling to only be able to do one. πŸ€ͺ
    At least you're doing them! 1 becomes 2 and 2 becomes 3 quickly with practice.

On a good day I can get 2. The assisted pullup machine, or band assists are my friend :)
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited February 2021
    Options
    At least you're doing them! 1 becomes 2 and 2 becomes 3 quickly with practice.

On a good day I can get 2. The assisted pullup machine, or band assists are my friend :)

I tried doing a band assist once. Then the band slipped off and hit me in the face. I rethought my approach after that. Haha πŸ˜‚

I LOVED the assisted pullup machine at the gym. Man, I'd love a gym membership.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Well...if you want...

Haha kidding. I don't want this one shut down!

Iiii mean... I could create another one πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ