GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,649 Member
    Options
    Absssolutely Fabulous! :wink:

Haha thanks!
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif?cid=5e2148862e69af90fd8bac738ca7e45ef4cffc29e5110024&rid=giphy.gif

🀞🏻 I did it right..... after editing 6 x I finally got it!!! 🀣

@kinetixtrainer2 I got it! Thank you 😁

Awesome job! :smiley:

Isn't that guy to the right filming you as well? :smirk:

Haha! Yes he was! But he’s one of my coaches so he’s allowed, otherwise the clip would have been me knocking him out 🀜🏻😝
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options

Haha! Yes he was! But he’s one of my coaches so he’s allowed, otherwise the clip would have been me knocking him out 🀜🏻😝

You're strong! This is amazing πŸ‘
  • jennacole12
    Options

You're strong! This is amazing πŸ‘

Thank you so much β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—
  • runinthesun7
    runinthesun7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    dsc84 wrote: Β»
    vlbw0uv52rhz.gif
    No new lifts from me for a couple more days. Somehow dislocated a rib/cartilage in sternum and have been asked to take it easy.

So I’m throwing it back to my first pr attempt at what looks like 225... Crazy how progressive overload works over time. 2 more days and I can get back in to gym and push some weight again.

😬 That doesn't sound like fun at all. I hope you feel better! Nice lift πŸ‘
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    vlbw0uv52rhz.gif
    No new lifts from me for a couple more days. Somehow dislocated a rib/cartilage in sternum and have been asked to take it easy.

So I’m throwing it back to my first pr attempt at what looks like 225... Crazy how progressive overload works over time. 2 more days and I can get back in to gym and push some weight again.

Oh man, so sorry to hear this! That must have hurt big time! πŸ˜”. Hope it feels better soon!
  • dsc84
    dsc84 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Still at 185lb (5x5)
    xj6wqsqrmlnh.gif

Bench is @ 90lb (5x5)
    I tried 95,bit didn't even get a full set of 5. πŸ˜”

i1b88jiiq85l.gif

Always impressed. Especially that bench arch. Keep putting in the work!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,220 Member
    Options
    vlbw0uv52rhz.gif

Hope you feel better man. I’d be interested in knowing what caused that injury.
    Still at 185lb (5x5)
    xj6wqsqrmlnh.gif

Bench is @ 90lb (5x5)

i1b88jiiq85l.gif

Nice lifts and camera skills 😏
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Always impressed. Especially that bench arch. Keep putting in the work!

Thanks so much! I will do my best! So glad you're a part of this thread, I appreciate you!

Nice lifts and camera skills 😏

Haha thanks C. Felt like the same old angle was getting kind of boring, so I'd switch it up!

BTW... Don't you think it's time for another round of gifs, hmmm? 😁
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

I wish I knew. All I know is I woke up out of a deep sleep in some discomfort. It escalated to being bad enough I couldn't sleep. Figured I did something to my back because it just radiated around my whole body. So I went to the Chiro ASAP to see if that would sort it out. Nothing was wrong with the back so some x-ray's later and an adjustment that felt like being hit in the chest by a sledgehammer it all just went away. Stood up feeling 100% (other than feeling like I was hit with the sledgehammer.)

My only guess is I was rough housing with the kids the night before which may have caused it or falling asleep while watching TV the night it happened. I didn't even go to the gym. I wish I knew so I could avoid it. All I know is I can get back to it tomorrow and I can't wait!

Isn't it crazy how that happens? Here we are... Lifting heavy, killing it... And then BOOM the simplest of actions knocks down. The last time I hurt my shoulder... It was reaching across my body and trying to pull a blanket across me that my cat was sleeping on! LIKE, C'MON, REALLY?
  • runinthesun7
    runinthesun7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Still at 185lb (5x5)
    xj6wqsqrmlnh.gif

Bench is @ 90lb (5x5)

i1b88jiiq85l.gif

Great work, S! Keep pushing πŸ‘
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

I wish I knew. All I know is I woke up out of a deep sleep in some discomfort. It escalated to being bad enough I couldn't sleep. Figured I did something to my back because it just radiated around my whole body. So I went to the Chiro ASAP to see if that would sort it out. Nothing was wrong with the back so some x-ray's later and an adjustment that felt like being hit in the chest by a sledgehammer it all just went away. Stood up feeling 100% (other than feeling like I was hit with the sledgehammer.)

My only guess is I was rough housing with the kids the night before which may have caused it or falling asleep while watching TV the night it happened. I didn't even go to the gym. I wish I knew so I could avoid it. All I know is I can get back to it tomorrow and I can't wait!

Owww, good luck!!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    vlbw0uv52rhz.gif

Ugh that sucks! Muscle memory is a beautiful thing though! Start slow going back and hopefully you’ll be PR’ing again soon!!!!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    Still at 185lb (5x5)
    xj6wqsqrmlnh.gif

Bench is @ 90lb (5x5)

i1b88jiiq85l.gif

Your height combined with that depth amaze me πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» And I agree excellent bench form πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    7gecm83t61ub.jpg
    This is what I lifted yesterday. So far from where I was before...

Still fabulous, and you'll be back where you left off, quickly!
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Great work, S! Keep pushing πŸ‘

Thank you so much!!
    Your height combined with that depth amaze me πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» And I agree excellent bench form πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Awww thank you! Tall and long limbed does not work as efficiently for heavy lifting. Lol.

I'll never break any class records, but I still love feeling stronger that I was! I hope to have quads as impressive as yours one day! 😊❀️