GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,217 Member
    Options
    Have you ever had a lift that made you want to cry because of happy!

5x5 @190lb is in the books!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

aumgyl7wafqu.gif

Your depth on this is awesome.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options

aumgyl7wafqu.gif

Wow. πŸ‘..
    Inspiration...bookmarking
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    MDC2957 wrote: Β»
    Just discovered this thread, here's mine from the other day :D

q5ownyuh6s9p.gif

aumgyl7wafqu.gif

Nice guys !!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,645 Member
    Options
    Just the treadmill tonite - 30 min got 3 miles in
    ta9qylqp0g4m2.gif

It's still a win! And I love it!! πŸ‘
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    Annnnd a deadlift bump too... 5@230lb.

It's a good night tonight. 😊
    shcwt2kjlt2h.gif

That’s awesome 🀩- you’re killin it yo
  • LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    Options

shcwt2kjlt2h.gif

This is awesome, The strength is really coming along.
  • LGreenfield7
    Options

aumgyl7wafqu.gif

Lets go!!! crazy depth.
  • LGreenfield7
    Options

q5ownyuh6s9p.gif

Good Stuff!
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

shcwt2kjlt2h.gif

Love this πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» So impressed how your back didn’t even round out on that last rep, my back always starts rounding as I get further into a set. Also, love your braids!!!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    Just the treadmill tonite - 30 min got 3 miles in
    ta9qylqp0g4m2.gif

This inspires me to do some cardio.... one day, one day I’ll do some cardio 🀣🀣🀣
  • jennacole12
    Options

q5ownyuh6s9p.gif

Love these!! I see those triceps firing πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Yes and AWESOME πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Great job!
    Love this πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» So impressed how your back didn’t even round out on that last rep, my back always starts rounding as I get further into a set. Also, love your braids!!!

Thank you! You are so encouraging, I appreciate that! The last time I did 225 I did round out on the last two, but I feel like I had a form epiphany and I think I've got more in me before I max out. I'm going to keep bumping and see how far I go before the form breaks again. 😊
  • jennacole12
    Options

Thank you! You are so encouraging, I appreciate that! The last time I did 225 I did round out on the last two, but I feel like I had a form epiphany and I think I've got more in me before I max out. I'm going to keep bumping and see how far I go before the form breaks again. 😊

I was thinking that, you def had more in the tank but prob smart not to max out every time anyway. Ugh now you made me wanna DL πŸ˜‚
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Your depth on this is awesome.

Thank you! 😊
    Wow. πŸ‘..
    Inspiration...bookmarking

😊 This has become my favorite thread now. I love seeing all the other wins in here! ❀️ Maybe one day we'll see some from you! (it doesn't have to be a lift!)

I should have called it GIFt us your wins... But that didn't rhyme. πŸ˜‚
    Nice guys !!
    That’s awesome 🀩- you’re killin it yo

Thank you! I finally got to the point where the app deloaded me and I started working on form and added some more volume. It really seems to have helped! Hopefully I get a few more gains before the next stall!
    This is awesome, The strength is really coming along.

It feels so good! Glad to see you in here now, too!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

I was thinking that, you def had more in the tank but prob smart not to max out every time anyway. Ugh now you made me wanna DL πŸ˜‚

Haha! I'll be watching for it! 😁

My 1rm deadlift PR is 275, but was a few years ago. So I know i can do heavier. But I have a history of tweaking my back on ego lifts, so I am trying REALLY hard to not do that again. Lol
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options

Your form amazes me all the time. You really are strong and do things right. There is no doubt if you chose to ego lift and break form your numbers would be crazy....but so might your spine. You have great discipline. Id say keep it up but it seems thats offensive.....lol.....so ill just say, you are inspiring.
  • jennacole12
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: Β»

Your form amazes me all the time. You really are strong and do things right. There is no doubt if you chose to ego lift and break firm your numbers would be crazy....but so might your spine. You have great discipline. Id say keep it up but it seems thats offensive.....lol.....so ill just say, you are inspiring.

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: Β»

Your form amazes me all the time. You really are strong and do things right. There is no doubt if you chose to ego lift and break form your numbers would be crazy....but so might your spine. You have great discipline. Id say keep it up but it seems thats offensive.....lol.....so ill just say, you are inspiring.

Haha... Now now... Keep it nice in here! Don't want to drive away the awesomeness. 😁

Thank you for the feedback. I am dying to see 200x5, but I think that I'm already in territory that I've never done before, so I'm going to celebrate every win along the way now.