GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,207 Member
    Options
    Back Day..... forever trying to build my upper body.....at one point, I face pulled so hard I busted my lip 😖😏💪🏻

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e54da77426a4df6e02fbd08ffb7997062ce3cbd9&rid=giphy.gif

What’s your opinion on the difference between these machines? Genuinely curious, the second looks like your getting a better squeeze on your lower last.
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    GOD I love this thread!!

@jennacole12 you are CRUSHING it!

I repeated 190lb today, and got em, but it was harder. Cold gym, different time of day, and maybe residual doms from the last one. But I did it!
    I saved this as a vid because you can HEAR how much of a bugger this set was! Haha. That said. This was my 4 set and my last one was actually easier. https://youtu.be/is3vKeZvY3Q

I also hit a new bench PR! 5X5@95!!

tsqunwquux72.gif

You are so adorable I can’t even take it!! Amazing job 👏🏻👏🏻 I love those shorts and am very vocal when I’m PR’ing have been known to scream, to help get it up 😂 that doesn’t sound how I intended 🤣

My coach always says push your knees out when at the bottom of the squat to help with the power going up, no clue if you’re doing that or not but figured I’d pass on the wisdom 😂🤷🏼‍♀️😘
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    GOD I love this thread!!

@jennacole12 you are CRUSHING it!

I repeated 190lb today, and got em, but it was harder. Cold gym, different time of day, and maybe residual doms from the last one. But I did it!
    I saved this as a vid because you can HEAR how much of a bugger this set was! Haha. That said. This was my 4 set and my last one was actually easier. https://youtu.be/is3vKeZvY3Q

I also hit a new bench PR! 5X5@95!!

tsqunwquux72.gif

You are so adorable I can’t even take it!! Amazing job 👏🏻👏🏻 I love those shorts and am very vocal when I’m PR’ing have been known to scream, to help get it up 😂 that doesn’t sound how I intended 🤣

My coach always says push your knees out when at the bottom of the squat to help with the power going up, no clue if you’re doing that or not but figured I’d pass on the wisdom 😂🤷🏼‍♀️😘

🤗🤗🤗
    I think I do. I try to run through a list in my head before that drop, and sometimes I miss a few. I'll try to keep that in mind.

And I am always open to form advice. I respect you all! ❤️
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Holiday Monday and possibly snow on Tuesday means lifting schedule is off track again 🙄
  • jennacole12
    Options
    Back Day..... forever trying to build my upper body.....at one point, I face pulled so hard I busted my lip 😖😏💪🏻

What’s your opinion on the difference between these machines? Genuinely curious, the second looks like your getting a better squeeze on your lower last.

I’m such a nerd, when I lift I sit there and think about how each move feels different than other moves targeting the same muscle. With that being said, you’re definitely right I am able to get a better squeeze on the lats, but also I tend to be right arm dominant so because of the individual pull on this machine, I am able to isolate my left side 😁
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Well I’m a nerd too. I do the exact same thing.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Holiday Monday and possibly snow on Tuesday means lifting schedule is off track again 🙄

I empathize with you. I’m working seven 12’s this week so no gym for me either. Funny how 12’s are really 14 to 16 hour days.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

I empathize with you. I’m working seven 12’s this week so no gym for me either. Funny how 12’s are really 14 to 16 hour days.

Awww man, I feel for you both. 😔

Hope it passes quick and you both are able to get back into the gym and on track again. ❤️
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Hope it passes quick and you both are able to get back into the gym and on track again. ❤️

I actually work this week into my routine. Once a month I have a long week on day shift. I make those my rest days for the month. It actually works out well for full muscle recovery. Every other day of the month I’m able to train.
  • jennacole12
    Options

Ugh that’s a long week, I agree though I am forced to take a full week off before my meets and am always surprised by my strength after the little break.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Ugh that’s a long week, I agree though I am forced to take a full week off before my meets and am always surprised by my strength after the little break.

Takes forever!!!! My 7 days will end on Tuesday and I’m already feigning for it. I have some other training I have to and when that falls on this week I appreciate it.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

I actually work this week into my routine. Once a month I have a long week on day shift. I make those my rest days for the month. It actually works out well for full muscle recovery. Every other day of the month I’m able to train.

And that's probably why you look as great as you do!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Aww!! 😘🤗
  • jennacole12
    Options

Aww!! 😘🤗

So about that whole push-up gif was that a joke or like a real thing 😅 asking for a friend 🤭🤣
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Sure... I just have to find the perfect lighting and oil applicator. 😝

On a serious note, I’d probably have to do this at the house so that all the gym people don’t judge me for recording topless. 🤷‍♂️
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

On a serious note, I’d probably have to do this at the house so that all the gym people don’t judge me for recording topless. 🤷‍♂️

I don't know what you're talking about... But I support this idea. Haha
  • jennacole12
    Options

I don't know what you're talking about... But I support this idea. Haha

Yea and because that’s not fair, why do they get an in person show 😤😂👏🏻 I mean ummm 🤔🤐😝
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Happy Valentine’s friends ❤️ I have Strongman training today 😬 🤞🏻🙏🏻 I hit my targets. What’s on everyone’s 💪🏻 agenda, well for those who are lifting 😕

Also, if I dip my blow pop in my pre, is that like a grown up, gym rat version of fun dip?

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488650952f6cdd876052499e80878ea5e2cf7bb5334d&rid=giphy.gif

Well, now mine is to buy some fun dip and lollipops! 😅

Keep it up 😏😂

Seriously, good luck on your lifts!