GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Yes and AWESOME 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Great job!
    Love this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 So impressed how your back didn’t even round out on that last rep, my back always starts rounding as I get further into a set. Also, love your braids!!!

Thank you! You are so encouraging, I appreciate that! The last time I did 225 I did round out on the last two, but I feel like I had a form epiphany and I think I've got more in me before I max out. I'm going to keep bumping and see how far I go before the form breaks again. 😊

Your form amazes me all the time. You really are strong and do things right. There is no doubt if you chose to ego lift and break firm your numbers would be crazy....but so might your spine. You have great discipline. Id say keep it up but it seems thats offensive.....lol.....so ill just say, you are inspiring.

🙄🙄🙄

The eye roll is not at you @KickassAmazon76 you are inspiring ❤️😘
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Love this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 So impressed how your back didn’t even round out on that last rep, my back always starts rounding as I get further into a set. Also, love your braids!!!

Thank you! You are so encouraging, I appreciate that! The last time I did 225 I did round out on the last two, but I feel like I had a form epiphany and I think I've got more in me before I max out. I'm going to keep bumping and see how far I go before the form breaks again. 😊

Your form amazes me all the time. You really are strong and do things right. There is no doubt if you chose to ego lift and break firm your numbers would be crazy....but so might your spine. You have great discipline. Id say keep it up but it seems thats offensive.....lol.....so ill just say, you are inspiring.

🙄🙄🙄

Haha I know... I saw the irk thread. 😊😘

@Revolu7 is a friend, and I appreciate him. Even when (ok sometimes especially when) he stirs the pot a bit.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

🙄🙄🙄

Haha I know... I saw the irk thread. 😊😘

@Revolu7 is a friend, and I appreciate him. Even when (ok sometimes especially when) he stirs the pot a bit.

If i didnt like or respect someone i wouldnt even acknowledge them. Ill only discuss, debate, and joke with those that bring a little something to the table.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

🙄🙄🙄

I deserve the eyeroll.....hey im from NY, i cant pass up a little bustin chops.
  • jennacole12
    Options

🙄🙄🙄

I deserve the eyeroll.....hey im from NY, i cant pass up a little bustin chops.

😂 and I’m from Jersey so no worries at all, I can def hold my own 😁
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    Your depth on this is awesome.

Thank you! 😊
    Wow. 👏..
    Inspiration...bookmarking

😊 This has become my favorite thread now. I love seeing all the other wins in here! ❤️ Maybe one day we'll see some from you! (it doesn't have to be a lift!)

I should have called it GIFt us your wins... But that didn't rhyme. 😂
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Nice guys !!
    That’s awesome 🤩- you’re killin it yo

Thank you! I finally got to the point where the app deloaded me and I started working on form and added some more volume. It really seems to have helped! Hopefully I get a few more gains before the next stall!
    This is awesome, The strength is really coming along.

It feels so good! Glad to see you in here now, too!

Id post but mfp glitch is not letting me post for some reason. My bar would be sadly bare tho😬...coming strong with the 90 lbs lift😂😂😂
  • jennacole12
    Options

Thank you! 😊
    Wow. 👏..

😊 This has become my favorite thread now. I love seeing all the other wins in here! ❤️ Maybe one day we'll see some from you! (it doesn't have to be a lift!)

Nice guys !!

Thank you! I finally got to the point where the app deloaded me and I started working on form and added some more volume. It really seems to have helped! Hopefully I get a few more gains before the next stall!

Id post but mfp glitch is not letting me post for some reason. My bar would be sadly bare tho😬...coming strong with the 90 lbs lift😂😂😂

Numbers aren’t even important, the effort in any lift is what I always find most admirable..... we should start a failure thread, I have some doozies 😂
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

Thank you! 😊
    Wow. 👏..

Nice guys !!

Numbers aren’t even important, the effort in any lift is what I always find most admirable..... we should start a failure thread, I have some doozies 😂

Yes!!

You could call it... Failure is a GIFt. Haha

Cuz really.. It just means that you were so badass that you gave it your all.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Got 95 on ohp - couldn’t do that last time I did 5x5s I’ll take it
    1pk48wsfcwys.gif

Yeah!! Ohp is by far my weakest lift (and the one I'm most unsure of). You nailed that!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    1pk48wsfcwys.gif

Nice lift. I workout with my glasses on too
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,053 Member
    Options
    1pk48wsfcwys.gif

Nice lift. I workout with my glasses on too
    1pk48wsfcwys.gif

Yeah!! Ohp is by far my weakest lift (and the one I'm most unsure of). You nailed that!

Thanks - I got all 5 sets so was stoked about that - will likely fail at 100 next time but I’ll take

And I have my glasses on 🤓
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,198 Member
    Options
    1pk48wsfcwys.gif

My new favorite thread for sure. Good job man.
  • jennacole12
    Options

Thank you! 😊
    Wow. 👏..

Nice guys !!

Yes!!

You could call it... Failure is a GIFt. Haha

Cuz really.. It just means that you were so badass that you gave it your all.

Idk how I missed this but I love that name 🤣
  • jennacole12
    Options
    1pk48wsfcwys.gif

Great job 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 And I agree on the OHP’s I failed the 85lb log press 8 x last week, legit cried at the gym 🤣.... I figured it’s my workout and I’ll cry if I want to 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😭