Myfitnesspal

Message Boardsβ€Ί Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Insanity 2021!

12346Β»

Replies

• katylockettkatylockett Member Posts: 81 Member Member Posts: 81 Member
    Well done Katylockett :)
    Truly inspirational - honestly... - twas doing a resistance band wo yesterday and caught myself as I got tempted to slow down thinking "no. What have you been saying to, and seeing of, Katy's efforts. You should do the same!

Aww nice, thanks @skinnyrev2b Well done for keeping going! We've got this!! πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘
    Day 42: Rest day πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘ Loving the recharge today and ready to bring it tomorrow πŸ’ͺ Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!
    Day 43: Max Cardio Conditioning. Done πŸ’ͺ
    Ahh my head was in it today, but my body was soooo sluggish! My muscles maybe enjoyed the day off too much 🀣 I gave it my all, but I kept running out of steam 😬 I'm sure I'll be back to full power tomorrow so I'm not going to get disheartened. Week two of Month two under way πŸ‘πŸ˜
    Anyone else get this sluggish problem after a rest day?
  • skinnyrev2bskinnyrev2b Member Posts: 288 Member Member Posts: 288 Member
    Well done for pressing play. Not sure if it's related to rest days, but yeah, certainly have sluggish days - due to quality of sleep, quality of food, stress levels and how rested my muscles are from previous workouts.
    Well done for pressing play. Not sure if it's related to rest days, but yeah, certainly have sluggish days - due to quality of sleep, quality of food, stress levels and how rested my muscles are from previous workouts.

πŸ€” Yeah maybe wasn't as rested as I thought! Ack well, tomorrow is another day 😊
    Day 44: Max Interval Circuit. Done πŸ’ͺ
    Smashed it today πŸ˜πŸ™Œ Really improving on my floor work on this one, I can almost manage the full sets of 'full body drills' and I did tuck jumps today instead of the power jumps I'd been sticking to - 🀣 It felt easier so bonus!
    Great workout this morning πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Hurray for smashing it! Go girl!
    Day 45: Max Interval Plyo. Done πŸ’ͺ
    Oh I gave it my all today πŸ˜… The dreaded level three drills got the best of me πŸ™ˆ first set of 16 then down to 5 on the second, which is an improvement but the other circuits however, I never made my first or second marks 😀 My arms are my weakness πŸ’ͺ🀣
    The rest of the workout was fab, I really pushed and thought I might be struggling today too after deciding I had enough energy left last night to go for a run πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜± Definitely fitter πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜„
    Very good, surprising energetic workout this morning! Happy Wednesday 😊
    That's brilliant! And after a run too! Wow!
    Day 46: Do over to tomorrow due to shoulder niggles πŸ˜–
    I felt a niggle last night and it's still niggling this morning πŸ™„ Im determined to target those recovery push ups, so deciding to rest today and go for it tomorrow. Ack my stupid arms πŸ™„πŸ’ͺ I'll be back on form tomorrow I'm sure!
    Day 46: Max Recovery. Done πŸ’ͺ
    Well my shoulders were burning but held up πŸ”₯ I really pushed myself this morning and I think I managed more πŸŽ‰! I still struggled with the pace of the start of this routine but I am noticing improvements albeit small! Other than the push ups (and those side holds πŸ˜¬πŸ™ˆ) I managed the rest πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have one eye on tomorrow and ready for my abs to getting a kicking with Max Cardio Conditioning and Max Cardio Abs 😱😬 Let's do this! Happy Friday everyone 😊