GF frozen pizza
    good video online yesterday
    kitchen shelves are pretty tidy

Good things done today
    Food shopping
    short walk
    heap of ironing that's been to do for a while
    slight straightening of another kitchen shelf

I awoke in good spirits and the weather was good.
    I rushed, around and rushed back to meet someone who was 30 min late. I was gonna suggest cancelling but they said 3 minutes past the meeting time they were just nearby. i think that was a fib.

I'm gonna avoid morning appointments as much as possible, for next months/year.

• Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Tracey
    So sorry about the sad news about Dillon. But, happy that the couple in the residence got to be together again.

Debby
    You have been through so much over the few months. Hugs! I will miss our furry Pom and our mixed hound forever but am so thankful for the memories I have to cherish.

Carol in GA
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Tracey, I'm so sorry about Dillon--and long distance is not a good way to lose someone you love.

Debbie, So many losses in so little time, my sympathy goes out to you.

Kelly, I'll read yours if you read mine!

Writing this morning - translating computer-speak to people-speak, interesting, but quite dry. Done for now... 18 degrees outside, so any activity will be indoors!

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Debbie: I am so sorry for the loss of your fur baby. Pets add so much fun and happiness to our lives. It is hard to see them go. :heart: :broken_heart:

Tracey in Edmonton: I am so sorry for the loss of Dillon. I am glad that his parents had the opportunity to be with him via FaceTime. :broken_heart:

TerriRichards: We also have snow on the ground. It is still dark here, at 6:12 am, Pacific Standard Time. It has been a few years since the last time we had snow on the ground for more than a day. :star:

We are well stocked up with food and enjoying the snow from the inside of the house looking out. There are so many things I would like to do, but staying home is at the top of today’s agenda for now. It is still dark outside.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,871 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    spikeyhair wrote: »
    Finished my first pair of gloves last night, not perfect but toasty

lpvkh1y2811h.jpeg

Kate UK

Kate ! These look wonderful! GREAT job! Nice and toasty is right!! <3
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Hi Gals,
    Cathy – glad you stayed home that is an awful accident.
    Debbie -so sorry to hear about you fur baby –
    Tracey – sad to hear about Dillon
    KJ – so glad to hear you got your license, you have been working on it for so long! And couple of more kiddos with help with the finances. How old is your youngest (not day care but your child that its time for them to flee the nest)
    Kate- great gloves! Way more styling than Bernie Sanders gloves which seem to be getting more than their due in the USA media! LOL
    Rainy morning here, which is needed, Levi and I even did a short walk – as the wind was blowing the rain in our faces.. The look Levi gave me spoke volumes and when he realized we were turning to home he could not get me there fast enough.
    Smiles Kim, in Northern California
  • Katla49
    Options
    Snow is coming down here, too. We are snug in our home watching nearby neighbors pushing snow off of their marina roof. There is one man on top of the roof pushing the snow down & off into the river. There is another watching from the floating dock who appears to be giving advice. I am happy to be watching from inside our warm home. 🌨
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,934 Member
    Options
    :)Kate, Those gloves are amazing. As a knitter, I know how challenging they were to make

:)Kelly Congrats on getting your license.

:'( My morning walking friend spent the night with her neighbor whose son is home to "die with dignity". They were with him all night along with the hospice nurse. He had been given too many pain meds before he came home so they have to wait until he is conscious/awake to take the special meds. What a sad time. My friend is a hospice volunteer so she has some training for occasions like this, also she and a hospice volunteer were with her husband a few years ago when he died.

:) The dogs and I walked together in lightly falling snow this morning. It is perfect weather. Enough snow to be fun but not so much that we can't go to the library later this morning.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • Katla49
    Options
    It is snowing harder now than when we woke up this morning. I’m grateful for being warm and safe at home. Our last snowfall was 4 years ago. 🌨❤️🌨
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,056 Member
    Options
    Sleet here in Delaware. Too much ice.

Tracey, so sorry about Dillon.

Kelly, congrats on the license!

I need to go to the pharmacy but not in this weather! Looks like another quiet day indoors. I will exercise with my dad tonight.

Annie in Delaware
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,721 Member
    Options
    Had something written and off it went...poof