WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2021

Replies

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    <3
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Hi y'all! I'm back after a hiatus from MFP, but would LOVE new friends here for support. Spent the last YEAR (thx, Covid) shoving WAYYYYY too much (buttered) popcorn in my face. Oops....
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,599 Member
    Oh.....friend requests...There has been a surge of inappropriate pictures lately. I dismiss most requests unless sent with note saying why or how they know me. I have only a couple of male friends that I made years ago. I don't accept any from guys now. Too many perverts!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,027 Member
    Pip: - Your new place looks super.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,187 Member
    Yes, Pip, you have a knack for making things look cosy. :D

Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • TerriRichardson112
    Julie: - I got the Oxford Astro Zenica and had minimal reactions.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,677 Member
    Morning ladies
    Other than a sore arm im ok with the shot..
    I slept half way decent so thats good.. havr to take my son to work he is working 2-6
  • cityjaneLondon
    edited March 2021
    I've decided not to start on the working holiday episode today. ;)
    Instead I've been washing my hair, sprouting beans in the IP and making No Knead Bread. It'll be going in the oven in 45 minutes. Nice to have my prime morning time to do things for a change as I usually reserve it for writing and I'm dragging by the afternoon. Then I often can't be bothered to "faff about".
    There really is no need to make bread, because Hove is stuffed with fabulous artisan bakeries, and, in fact, I haven't made any bread since we moved here, but I bought 2 kgs strong bread flour at the start of the pandemic last March, and never used it! It's just been sitting there, reproaching me. I love this recipe. I used to make it a lot where we used to live. No decent bakeries there. I will freeze it when it's done. I remember the grandchildren adored it, so might share it with them when all this is over.

When I contacted the mystery man by email, I found his work address online, so I had to be super careful how I worded my message. I was sure all his emails would go through a secretary first. I was very discreet. Bear in mind there was a 42 year gap between contacts, so I wasn't sure how good his memory was. :laugh:

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • TerriRichardson112
    Welcome to our new members. Tell us what you’d like to be called and a rough location.

☘️ Terri
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,804 Member
    Hi y'all! I'm back after a hiatus from MFP, but would LOVE new friends here for support. Spent the last YEAR (thx, Covid) shoving WAYYYYY too much (buttered) popcorn in my face. Oops....

Welcome here!
  • Machka9
    I would love to join also! I’m Keri from Va.

I hit my goal weight of 150, i wouldn’t be sad if I drop a bit more. Although, to be honest, I haven’t tried real hard. Haha

I have 2 grown children, and 3 grandkids. ❤️❤️ Our bonus baby is 16 and my Mom lives with us. Keeps us hopping all the time!!

Cheers!

@FitnessPalWorks haha I totally get the popcorn thing! 🍿

Welcome here!
  • hap2go
    hap2go Posts: 105 Member
    kymarai wrote: »
    Oh.....friend requests...There has been a surge of inappropriate pictures lately. I dismiss most requests unless sent with note saying why or how they know me. I have only a couple of male friends that I made years ago. I don't accept any from guys now. Too many perverts!

OMG I thought it was just me! And it was mostly WOMEN! with, shall we say... inappropriate profile pictures? WTH?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 wrote: »
    wizzywig wrote: »
    Hi ladies
    Still catching up but just wondered, is anyone else getting friend requests from "females" with strange profile pictures? I've had two recently one bending over showing her skimpy knickers and one with her skirt flaring up showing off her bum cheeks (she was wearing a thong) is it me or is that odd?

Take care ladies <3
    Viv UK

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10823922/help-inappropriate-friend-requests-pics/p1

Read above about inappropriate friend requests.
  • Machka9
    KJLaMore wrote: »
    Time flies! March, ALREADY?! :o
    Thank you Barbie for bringing us into another month and for being a constant in our little stream of life and all of the stresses and worries that go with it!
    Machka- Your mindful march calendar just sent me to on a side tangent to the actionforhappiness site. That is a nice little site with a lot of ideas for living a happier life. Do you use the app or have it bookmarked on your computer?
    ttfn xoxoxo KJ (Kelly)

It comes up on Facebook. I've liked the FB pages of the site.

The whole calendar comes up at the beginning of the month and then each day's message is posted each day.

:smile:

Machka in Oz
  • cityjaneLondon
    edited March 2021

<3