So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Hi, Zzyyggy. Viktor brought my macaroni and cheese earlier, now I’m here for dessert. I’m having a piece of peach custard pie and an iced tea tonight. It’s a beautiful night out here on the terrace. The ocean is so peaceful tonight, which is just what I need tonight. Earlier today I tripped over my own feet and fell on my face, literally and split my lip. It’s really bad. My front teeth hurt. I wonder if this is what it feels like when you get punched in the mouth.

I can’t wait to see the sea monster cake. I wonder how many layers it will have.
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm sorry to hear about your fall. Hope you feel better. The Sea Monster Cake is ready for dessert tonight. It's yellow cake inside with brown, chocolate frosting, and glitter wings with candy eyes. Cake for dessert tonight. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a porter house steak with baked potatoes and a salad. A coca cola with that please. Then for dessert I'll have a piece of that cake and an iced mocha. I'll have it out on the terrace with the ocean view again.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, more cake, please. I’m so glad Viktor left a carafe of coffee for me. I know it’s after midnight and I was going to go to bed two hours ago, but here I am at the cybercafe.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, For dinner tonight I'm going to have some seafood chowder with lots of bread and butter. A coca cola please. For dessert I'll have some more of that Seamonster Cake with an iced mocha. That is some good cake. I'll have it on the lanai with the mountain view.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hi, Zzyyggy. I decided to have blueberry chocolate chip pancakes with lots of butter and maple syrup for dinner tonight. Viktor brought me a pot of coffee with cream and sugar, so I’m all set.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda. Tonight I'm going to have a slice of prime rib, baked potato, and salad. Lots of butter for that baked potato. A coca cola with that please. I'll take it out here on the terrace, facing the ocean side tonight. I love to watch the sunset over the ocean.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, ill ave was she’s having, please. Prime rib sounds really good. Actually, I’m eating mostly soft foods because when I fell the other day I loosened four teeth. They still hurt. I’m hoping they’ll be okay. It’s difficult to floss and brush those teeth, I’m being very gentle.

While I’m here at the Cybercafe I think I’ll take a walk down on the beach and let the waves wash up over my feet. Y’all are welcome to come with me. Perhaps I’ll find some pretty shells to put in my room at the Inn at the Cybercafe. I’ll be back before the sun sets, then we can have some iced mochas. Maybe Francois will have some cookies right out of the oven for us. I’ll be back tomorrow morning for Sunday Brunch. K
  • LindaK125
    Options
    It’s a beautiful morning at the cybercafe. Viktor has the Sunday Brunch coffee and drinks set up on the lanai. A coffee and some cranberry juice for me. I’ll get that table by the window. It has a beautiful view of the gardens. Ah, here’s Viktor with a basket of mini pastries.

Thank you, Viktor. Yes, I’ll order now. I’d like the Eggs Benedict, please.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I enjoyed last night's walk. I hope your teeth feel better. Tonight I'm going to have Barbecued chicken with potato salad and corn on the cob with lots of butter on that. For dessert I'll have some apple pie, and an iced mocha. I think I'll go for a swim first and then eat down by the pool. Igor is decorating for Labor day now, and back to school. Love the little mini school bus by the barns. Hes's building a tiny one room school house now out by the Mountain facing lanai.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, dinner was excellent. The barbecued chicken, potato salad, and corn were an excellent choice. I saved dessert for later. Now I’m ready for some apple pie, ice cream, and iced tea.

It’s almost time for hay bales, mums, and pumpkins. They’ll look nice next to the school house.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, tonight I'm going to have the roast beef grinder with the works, a coca cola, and bag of chips. For dessert I'll have a giant chocolate chip cookie, and an iced mocha. I think I'll take it out on the ocean facing terrace.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey Zzyyggy. It sure is nice out here on the terrace. The ocean breeze feels good. Ah, here’s Viktor with my iced tea and Dewey’s Triple Ginger Cookies. They are so good. I sent some to my mom for her birthday. In fact, they make their cookies in Raleigh, NC. It took a week for the cookies to make it to California. Her present was a whole selection of Dewey’s cookies. I wish I could send some to myself, but I’m avoiding sweets. I know Mom will share the cookies with everyone, so I’ll send her an egift card so she can get something just for herself.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, the cookies do sound good. For dinner tonight I'm going to have an old fashion chicken and biscuit dinner with lots of biscuits, and butter. Peas and carrots with that and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and an iced mocha. I'm going to eat out on the ocean facing lanai. I love watching the sunset over the ocean.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Chicken and biscuits? I love chicken and biscuits. Around here though you get chicken and dumplings with peas and carrots and biscuits. The dumplings are made into thick homemade noodles. I make potato dumplings and they’re delicious. Sweetie makes the best gravy, too. Francois made coffee ice cream with swirls of caramel and chocolate earlier today. I can’t wait to have it for dessert.

Zzyyggy, I love watching the sunset over the ocean, too. Fortunately for us, sunrises and sunsets are always spectacular here at the Cybercafe.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, For dinner tonight I'm going to have the spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an Iced mocha. I'll take it out on the lanai facing the mountains.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    It’s a macaroni and cheese night for me. Brownies for dessert would be good with vanilla buttercream icing and a couple of scoops of chocolate caramel swirl coffee ice cream. Whew, that’s sweet stuff.

Zzyyggy, is that snow up there on the mountains or is the sun at just the right angle making it look white? I want cooler weather, but at home the temperatures will be back up in 90’s by Monday. The heat and the southern winds bringing in the tropical humidity are beginning to make me grouchy. Well, it would help if I could get more sleep, too. Sweetie decided to fix his breakfast of sausage and eggs at 3:30 this morning. He was listening to a podcast with his headphones on and didn’t realize how much noise he was making. I got up and had a cup of tea and he went back to bed. I don’t do well on three hours of sleep. Maybe I need to go to bed at 9:00 or 10:00?
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I do believe that is snow up on the mountains, but don't worry it's there all the time. I'm in the mood for a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a coca cola. I'll have cole slaw with that. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. I'm starving tonight. I'll eat it out on the terrace with the mountain view.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, for dinner tonight I’d like the barbecue chicken with Alabama sauce, please. For my sides I’ll have coleslaw and potato salad and an iced tea to drink. Thanks for the bread basket, I love it. Those cute mini cornbread muffins, biscuits, and hush puppies look delicious. I’d like some turtle brownies for dessert. Thanks.

Zzyyggy, I think after I finish dessert I might just take a nap under the stars out here on the terrace. I should probably set my alarm so I can wake up to go to bed. Huh. That didn’t make a whole lot of sense.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, it made some sense. I have days like that. Tonight for dinner I'm going to have the fried scallops with french fries and coleslaw. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have a slice of apple pie and vanilla ice cream with an iced mocha. I think I'll go for a swim first and have dinner pool side.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, I’ve decided not only to eat dinner by the pool, but to have dessert in the pool. Luckily the pool loungers have cup holders. You see Chick-fil-a has a new milkshake—Caramel Crumble Milkshake. Ah, the perfect dessert for when you’re floating in the pool.