So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, it's another day of cold wet, and rainy blah around here. Love the sunshine in the cyber cafe. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a bowl of beef stew with lots of crusty bread and butter for dipping. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Aaaah nice warm sunshine out here on the terrace.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,207 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Just floating around the cyberpool here. I’m debating whether to start with a cheese and freggies plate with my favorite little cheese crackers or go right to the crab salad served on a bed of Spring greens and a side of bean salad. For Sunset Dessert Francois made a choice of orange cake or chocolate raspberry tart. I may have to try both them. I’d better get out of the pool. Viktor is waiting with my martini.

Zzyyggy! We posted at the same time. I’m so glad I was able to change into my sarong and meet you here on the terrace. And look, Viktor is already here with iced tea and a bread basket. We had an extremely windy day at home, but beautifully sunny. Much calmer weather here at the cybercafe, however, you know how I love windy days. Sweetie is going to have his second cataract surgery tomorrow. He’s done well with the first surgery. He’s a bit nervous, but he’ll be fine, at least that’s what he tells me.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I hope the surgery goes well. He'll see an improvement in eyesight. I'm going to enjoy the sun in the cybercafe tonight I think it's been about 3 days since we've seen it in all it's glory. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a huge plate of spaghetti and meatballs with parmaseano cheese and garlic bread. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'm going to have some klondike bas and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Francois makes delicious meatballs. Best meatball sub sandwich for dinner. Yum! Viktor made sure to put some double caramel Magnum Bars in the ice cream freezer and that’s what I’m having for dessert. Sweetie’s doing great after his surgery. They gave him more anesthesia today than they did last week. He’s been real quiet and sleepy today.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, glad things went well with the operation. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the fried clams, and scallops with french fries, corn on the cob and tarter sauce. A coca cola and plenty of butter with the corn. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. It's been so dark and dreary around here all day that I've been sleeping on and off. I did get a couple of loads of laundry done though while waiting for the AC guys to come around. I think I'll have dinner out on the terrace again and enjoy the warm tropical sunshine.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I ordered the Chicken Santorini platter tonight. Delicious. I’m going to have coffee and german chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream icing for dessert while I enjoy the last hour of sunshine out here on the terrain. I got some laundry done today, too, Zzyyggy. Sweetie had an 8:00 am post surgery appointment this morning so I got to play chauffeur. A bit chilly out this morning, but it was another beautiful day.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, tonight I'm going for hot dogs and baked beans, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with chocolate syrup, and an iced mocha. I'm in need of some chocolate right now. That should do it.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Chocolate therapy night? Sounds good to me. 🤔 I’m thinking that some of my favorite chocolate covered caramels and chocolate covered espresso beans and M&M’s and coffee ice cream with cold fudge sauce. Fortunately, Francois still has a stash of Starbucks coffee ice cream. Most coffee ice cream doesn’t taste like coffee, but Starbucks coffee was wonderful. I’ll finish up my macaroni and cheese first.

Hope the chocolate helps Zzyyggy.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, the chocolate helped a little. The sunshine we had today helped a whole lot more. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a porterhouse steak cooked on the grill with baked potato, and a salad. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some klondike bars and an iced mocha. Remembered to book a ride yestarday for Monday's trip to Scout and Company so I'll get my real mocha that morning.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I’ll have an iced mocha while we we enjoy the sunset this evening. It was a beautiful sunny day st the cybercafe (and at home, too).
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, tonight for dinner I'm going to have the Sunday fried chicken dinner with mashed potatoes, gravy, corn on the cob, and dinner rolls. Lots of butter with that corn on the cob, and dinner rolls, and a coca cola with all that. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I think I'll go for a swim before dinner and then hang out on the terrace.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Sunday dinner and dessert was delicious this evening. I think I’ll have another cookie before heading off to bed.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm loving this summer weather here in the real world, although it was awfully windy today. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the meatloaf platter with mashed potatoes, gravy and carrots. Lots of dinner rolls and butter with that and a coca cola. For dessert how about some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I had the real mocha today at Scout and Company. It was so good. I remembered to schedule an SSTA ride for this morning last Friday. The last two Friday's I've forgotten. I think I'll enjoy dinner out on the terrace again, and enjoy the sunset.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I’m late tonight. Thought I’d just pop in for a cup of tea and a shortbread cookie or two. Mm, meatloaf sounds good. I might have that for breakfast with my basket of mini pastries and coffee. I’m sure Francois would make a meatloaf sandwich for me for breakfast. I bet that would be far more delicious than my shredded wheat cereal.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I don't know shredded wheat sounds pretty good about now. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a brick oven pizza, the boys have fired up the outside brick ovens, with chicken wings and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. We had sun today, but it was colder then it has been. I think I'll enjoy the warm tropical sun out here on the terrace.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I had the stuffed veggie pizza—delicious. And there were garlic knots, too. Iced mocha and windmill cookies for dessert. 😋

Whew, Zzyyggy, you’ve sure got it hot at the cybercafe and humid, too. We had an 88 degree day, but there was a nice breeze and low humidity so it felt pretty nice.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda maybe we can turn the heat down a notch at the cyber cafe for a bit. I think summer returned in the real world. We had a 70 degree day today. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the barbecued chicken with potato salad and corn on the cob. A coca cola with that please and lots of butter for the corn on the cob. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with chocolate sauce, and an iced mocha. I'll have dinner out here on the terrace again. I wish I could eat my dinner on the front porch tonight, but I don't think that would be appropriate. Maybe I'll go out and sit after words with a cup of tea.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I decided to have potato salad and iced tea for dessert. I haven’t had potato salad in ages. If we had a screened in porch I wouldn’t mind sitting outside in the evening, otherwise it’s too buggy to sit outside.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, coming in early for dinner. I'm going to have the roast beef sub with the works, chips and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I'll hang out on the terrace and watch the sun set over the ocean. I love the cool breeze coming in over the ocean .
  • LindaK125
    Options
    That breeze is starting to feel chilly and that means it’s time to start the fire pits. They are shielded from the wind and we can still roast marshmallows easily. After I finish my chicken salad croissant I’m going to take some of the chocolate chip cookies add a layer of warmed chocolate bar and a roasted marshmallow for a chocolate chip s’mores sandwich. I’m going to order a nice big mug of cafe mocha. Ah, sunset at the cybercafe.