So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Replies

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Oh, pizza sounds great. I’ll order the super veggie pizza with extra cheese and when Viktor brings my pizza and iced tea I’m sure he’ll bring another iced mocha for you, Zzyyggy.

I can’t afford the calories of those store-bought coffee drinks! They sure look good though. Sweetie said the stores have cherries now. I love them. I’m hoping they go on sale soon They’re kind of expensive right now. Fresh tart cherry pie is delicious. My sister has cherry trees in her yard and she always makes clafoutis. 😋 I hope Francois made his sweet cherry danish. I’ll definitely have to order that for dessert
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,140 Member
    Hi Linda, I'm not a big cherry fan. We have strawberries coming into season up here, and raspberries. I'm looking forward to the raspberries. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the meatloaf platter with mashed potatoes, peas, and lots of gravy. Dinner rolls, and butter as well as a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some klondike bars and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Viktor, I’ll have iced tea and a baked potato with chili on top and lots of cheese, please. Yes to chips and dips, too. Francois makes the best tortilla chips. Zzyyggy, I used to love berries, but now I can’t seem to digest them and I’m really allergic to strawberries. It’s so frustrating. Of course, here at the cybercafe I can eat all the berries I want. Hmm, sounds good for dessert—a fresh berry tart smothered in whipped cream.
  • Zzyyggy
    Hi Linda. I'm here for the early bird special tonight. It's Bingo night at this place. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a big plait of spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a slice of raspberry pie with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. No sunshine again today so I'll enjoy the terrace, and virtual sunshine.
  • LindaK125
    Bingo night. I’m terrible at bingo. It’s far more entertaining to watch everyone else play. I haven’t played since I was a teenager. My friends would drag me with them and then play my cards and theirs.

Mm, raspberries. I think I’ll order a bowl of raspberry swirl ice cream with whipped cream fudge sauce. Maybe Viktor will put the fudge sauce in a separate bowl for me. Oh, that really sounds good. I haven’t had any sweets or bread for three weeks and I’ve lost 6 pounds. 🤔

Viktor, I think I’ll have a cup of coffee and some M&M’s. Every time I mention weight lose it makes me want to eat. I think I’ll go to bed now instead.
  • Zzyyggy
    Hi Linda, it's not a very expensive game, and we don't win much, but it's fun, and I only have to go down stairs for it. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the blt grinder without the tomatoes but extra bacon, a bag of chips, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. I've been craving bacon now as well. I can't eat it in the real world because I get a really bad stomach ache, oh the things we have to give up when we get old. I'll take it out on the terrace.
  • LindaK125
    Hi Zzyyggy. Don’t get me wrong, I like playing bingo with my grandson and Sweetie, but that’s not the same thing. When there’s a bunch of people, especially people I don’t know, and a whole lot of noise I end up watching everyone instead of focusing on the bingo cards. Of course, as I said, I haven’t played in public for a very long time.

I have the same problem with bacon that you have. I can’t eat any pork without getting sick. But tonight I’m just ordering coffee and chocolate chip cookies.
  • Zzyyggy
    Hi Linda, that does get to be a problem, and sometimes the other people can be loud. Both the groups I play with are pretty small not like those church bingos. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the grilled sword fish with french fries and lots of tarter sauce and coleslaw. A coca cola with all that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate ice cream and an iced mocha. I'll take everything out on the terrace, and enjoy the tropical breezes. I think this summer is going to be a rainy one here in the real world.
  • LindaK125
    Zzyyggy, your dinner sounds delicious. It’s almost 1:00 am—a little too late for dinner. I was reading my book and completely lost track of time. Sweetie just came in and asked if I was coming to bed. I figured I should stop in at the cybercafe first. Viktor left a glass of iced tea and some shortbread cookies for me. Best waiter ever. I’d best be going. Good night.
  • Zzyyggy
    Hi Linda, coming in from the rain. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a large bowl of french onion soup with lots of bread and butter . A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. I'll enjoy my dinner on the terrace in the nice tropical air.
  • LindaK125
    As long as I can sit where there’s a nice breeze, I’ll join you, Zzyyggy. I’m so tired tonight I might might fall asleep before I can finish dinner. I was debating between macaroni and cheese or chocolate covered caramels. The macaroni and cheese won. It requires less chewing and Francois handed my a bowl as I walked through the kitchen on my way out to the terrace. I’m terribly grouchy and I have horrible eye strain. This is what happens when you read until 1:00 am in the morning. If I’m still awake later I might even have a brownie and coffee.
  • Zzyyggy
    Hi Linda, I hear you. I just want sunshine, lots of sunshine. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the porterhouse steak dinner with baked potato and salad. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some apple pie with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. Aaah sunshine on the terrace.
  • LindaK125
    Viktor, Zzyyggy’s dessert sounds so good, I’d like to order that, please.

We’ve had lots of sunshine in Charlotte, Zzyyggy, but it’s been kind of hazy. The air quality is moderate and ground ozone levels have been high. Our weather forecast is calling for rain all week. I’m hoping we get the rain and the air will clear. At least it will be cooler and I don’t mind the stormy weather.
  • Zzyyggy
    Hi Linda, we finally did get sunshine today. It was a nice change from all that greyness. For dinner tonight I'm going to have macaroni and cheese with garlic bread and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. Didn't go out ofr one this morning. Just wanted to hang close to home.
  • LindaK125
    Hi Zzyyggy. I ordered macaroni and cheese, too, except I wanted broccoli and meatloaf with mine. Mm, garlic bread, I’m glad Viktor brought extra for me. I like my brownies iced with vanilla buttercream or turtle brownies with lots of caramel and creamy chocolate icing. We’ll have to order a sampler plate so we can have them all. Also, I want to order a pitcher of iced mochas.
  • Zzyyggy
    Hi Linda, I'm going to have meatloaf tonight with mashed potatoes, gravy, peas, lots of dinner rolls, and butter, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a slice of raspberry pie, and an iced mocha. I'll take everything in the dining room tonight. I love watching the giant acquarium.
  • LindaK125
    I dreamt last night that I was eating a delicious meatloaf sandwich and then I ate a chocolate covered marshmallow. I can understand craving bread and dreaming about the sandwich, I’m not sure why I’d dream about marshmallows. Anyway, Francois made a meatloaf sandwich for me and it was really delicious. Or should I say it was it was virtually delicious? Sweetie asked me to order him a chocolate espresso sundae for dessert. I ordered one for myself, as well.

I like the decorations Igor has put in the aquarium. The castle ruins look great.
  • Zzyyggy
    edited June 2023
    Hi Linda, only in the cyber cafe can your sweet dreams come true. Igor does have a way with decorations. He's also already starting on the 4th of July decorations. The pool is red, white and blue now. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a meat loaf sandwich as well with chips and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some apple pie with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. I think I'll sit out on the terrace for a bit. Happy first day of Summer.
  • LindaK125
    Happy first day of Summer to you, too, Zzyyggy! The pool looks great and the twinkling star lights are pretty. I see Igor put the star lights out here on the terrace, as well. That apple pie looks delicious. I asked Viktor for the pie and ice cream, too. Mm, he made iced coffee with cream and sugar for me.
  • Zzyyggy
    Hi Linda. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a large hot fudge sundae and an iced mocha. Yes I'm going right to the dessert. I just feel like ice cream tonight. Summer is back here in the real world. Unfortunately though I have to eat healthy in the real world, but fortunately theres the cyber cafe. Just keep the hot fudge sundaes coming Viktor, and the iced mochas. I'll enjoy them out on the terrace.