9/4 – 3.70
    9/6 – 6.03
    9/7 – 4.02
    9/9 – 7.02
    9/10 – 2.31
    9/11 – 13.15 Sept HM
    9/13 – 5.02

51.48 of 75 miles

Did the Sept HM this past weekend, best time since my broken ankle, still over 3 hours but I’m happy.
    Thanks @Scott6255 and @quilteryoyo he’s a sweetie boy, I’m glad he’s here too. At night he’ll climb up on me while I’m watching TV and just stare into my eyes it’s like you can see the love in his eyes. Since I shared Champ I need to share my Macy, who has been an old soul since she's 2 years old, she's now 10. I amuse myself with the stupid things when I walk them, some old couch for garbage pick up.
    2jnga71o6q3s.jpg

yvva79tlcnnq.jpg

@TheMrWobbly I’m so sorry.

@Teresa502 funny you mention humidity for some reason I assumed the humidity was low in the Caribbean…wonder why I thought that.

@kgirlhart glad mom is okay

@polskagirl01 yay for you and the kids. Great job on the race, love the medal! Congrats

@shanaber oh no I can’t believe you fell like that, hope you are okay. The medal is beautiful.

@martaindale I use Honey Stinger Organic gels, they aren’t all sugary to me and I don’t have a problem with them. If I can find them in Gold they are the winner for me.

@RunsOnEspresso frozen chews might be nice in the heat. LOL

Ha ha @swenson19d it’s been probably 3 years since I’ve been in a relationship and much longer since I needed products LOL!!! Ha ha @shanaber Skip and I do that, don’t tell me what color the jar, box, bottle is just send me a picture

Woohoo @katharmonic

@7lenny7 If I ran with you I’d constantly be checking my pulse to make sure I was alive with all these vultures on your runs.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @CarsonRuns, err...I mean @CarsonSurfs I remember you posting here under that handle!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    @shanaber I expected that first spoiler to be your battered hand or knee or something and it was just cute puppies! Nice surprise!
    I have not tried Skratch Labs – Or @scott6255 gatorade chews. I will keep those in mind if I don’t end up loving anything I bought this round.

@teresa502 I have a couple of Gu gels in my pile to try. One of my triathlete friends recommended them and she has a pretty touchy stomach, so we’ll see how they work for me.

@quilteryoyo Awesome driveway long run! Even for your driveway that’s a lot of laps.

Congrats @polskagirl01 on your 10k race! Well done on the spartan race @katharmonic!

@skippygirlsmom You are doing great with your recovery!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Teresa502 and @martaindale the ankle is still swollen at the bone and the incision are still numb which is weird, but I'm feeling good.
  • Legs_McGee23
    Legs_McGee23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    9/13 - 27.08/60 completed
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    Nice running @7lenny7 ! Glad your son and his wife ran with you too. I'm sure that was enjoyable. The tree with all of the birds is a bit creepy.

@skippygirlsmom Macy is a cutie too. Yeah on your Sept HM!

@Teresa502 Thanks for the information. Sounds like the best plan.

@CarsonSurfs Glad you came back to us. I live in E. TN, so potentially not that far away.

Thanks @martaindale ! I hope the flooding isn't too bad for you.

That's good news @julieannegannon ! I hope rest is all it takes.

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,440 Member
    Options
    @julieannegannon great news about your hip!
    @rheddmobile nice 5K race!
    @skippygirlsmom awesome job on your monthly HM!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    @7lenny7 I was tempted. Great job on the yoga. I'd like to do that too, but not enough hours in the day.

@rheddmobile Great job on your race! Love the outfit and nails. It's interesting that there was another race scheduled at the same place on the same day. I'm sure it wasn't organized after the first one went virtual. How were they going to pull that one off?