Nice day for a run!

dyoenayqnw0o.png

Distance: 6.67km
    Elevation: 48m
    Moving Time: 58:23
    Elapsed Time: 1:05:01
    Pace: 8:45/km
    Calories: 663

This is definitely one of the ways I deal with stress - an hour's exercise outside in nature. :)

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,874 Member
    Options
    Interesting article ... and describes me to a large extent.

However, I am trying to make some changes. For example, two nights a week, I read for a while before bed AND I'm really enjoying colouring for a few minutes just about every day.

I also enjoy my exercise time.

Thinking Leisure Is a 'Waste of Time' Can Worsen Your Mental Health
    https://www.verywellhealth.com/thinking-leisure-a-waste-of-time-linked-to-worse-mental-health-5199082

M in Oz
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Machka - Enjoy your 10K run. I will be cheering for you.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Nice day for a run!

dyoenayqnw0o.png

Distance: 6.67km
    Elevation: 48m
    Moving Time: 58:23
    Elapsed Time: 1:05:01
    Pace: 8:45/km
    Calories: 663

This is definitely one of the ways I deal with stress - an hour's exercise outside in nature. :)

M in Oz

Plus a 7.8 km bicycle ride in the dark with my husband.

Plus 34 flights of stairs up!

900 calories today. :)

M in Oz
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies
    Found out Susie was diabetic like her sistee and had muscular dystrophy also ,poor girl..
    My car runs like a dream now. For that kind of money it should lol.
    Lately i havent been sleeping well again will be seeing the sleep Dr wnd of the month and maybe she has some helpful hints..im using my Cpap nightly..
    I still am worried for Tracy and Taliah not being vaccinated I pray nightly that they stay safe through Tracys pregnancy and that all goes well..
    Im at the lab waiting to get bloodwork done for the nephrologist ( kidney dr) i go see her next week. Here is hoping my numbers arent worse
  • Machka9
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Stress reducing activities ... :)

I've exercised, we've had dinner, I'm covered in scented lotion from my attempts to mix my lotions together, and now we're watching Princess Bride. :)

vdkhi587fjlv.png
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    Rained earlier. DH has not gone to cricket. It was lovely to have him home for the day. We were able to have our morning chat in bed, over a cup of tea. <3 Exercised together.
    I made our favourite egg sandwiches for lunch.
    Zoom with friends later. Got to put my face on after rowing.
    He will be going for the last day tomorrow. Weather should be OK.
    I have been accepted as a Mystery Diner. Got to do some 'trial' visits. Should be interesting!

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    ☀️🌤️⛅
  • Katla49
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Allie – I hope that your lab results from the nephrologist are good. :star:

Heather – “Got to put my face on ---” Every morning my mom “put her face on.” Your words brought back that memory. It is a happy reminder of her. Thank you for bringing back a happy memory. :bigsmile:

I have a doctor’s appointment this morning. I have to be there at 8:45. After that I plan to go shopping for bathroom rugs. Ours disintegrated in the washing machine yesterday. A store in the next town may have just what I want. Keeping my fingers crossed for finding just the right rugs.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,752 Member
    Options
    SuzyQ ... where are you?
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Katla49
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    Options
    Well we have what we call My Chart which is everything is all electronic the hospital,lab ,drs office etc can all have access as we can as patients to our information ,but it is a secure as we need a password and user name..
    So my bloodwork has already been done and sent to the dr ,and my appt is a week from today..
    I have decided that instead of lying around in bed that ill sit in the living room and look outside..Alfie is parked in the other chair..
    Going to pack a small bag to take with me ,and just got off the phone with my brother so it will be nice to see him to..