WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR DECEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    PSโ€” I have one of the teddybear angels on top of my Christmas tree, too, and another one on the wet-bar in the living room. ๐ŸŽ„
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,207 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Carol - What a happy sweetheart! <3

Just watched 'White Christmas'. Again. Just as good as the first time. :D Don't make them like that any more. :p

DH cheerful.

We put our new bedlinen on our bed this morning. It's our Christmas present to each other. A lovely blue and white ikat print.

We are meeting the family down at the beach tomorrow morning at 10. 30, so not much time to linger in the morning. Might be a short exercise session. Father Christmas is bringing us presents to open. :p ๐Ÿ˜œ

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,699 Member
    Options
    I only caught the last 45 minutes of White Christmas but it my favorite Christmas movie and your right ,they dont make them like that anymore...
    Im making myself a grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner tonight..
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,342 Member
    Options
    Worked today. I usually donโ€™t work on Sundays but I offered to work. Hopefully, that will endure me more to being able to take a month off to go to FL. Yes, I am buttering up the manager.

What happened? I got home from work and asked โ€œwhere is the rug? (we have a rug in front of the sink) Vince told me that he vacuumed, swiffered the kitchen floor, ran Buzz (robotic vacuum) in the bedroom.

Lisa โ€“ it sounds like your daughter is really taking the reins. So very proud as Iโ€™m sure you are, too.

Carol GA โ€“ yes, Christmas Eve dinner is traditionally seafood. What a sweetie!

Debbie โ€“ enjoy your night

Company will be here soon

Michele NC
  • Katla49
    Options
    This is a quiet day so far. Yesterday I was able to have a wonderful conversation with our daughter. It was good to hear her voice and we talked for a while. โค๏ธ
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas my favorite band of awesome ladies! Hugs from my home to yours!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    WA
    srsqmeqdflgd.png

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,699 Member
    Options
    Watching A Christmas Story, pretty funny Christmas movie..National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is on at 8 .
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,821 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Katla49
    Options
    This has been a lovely day. I had calls from our daughter, favorite niece and sister in law. DH & I were able to take turns & share. ๐Ÿ˜˜. We were able to talk to DDIL & son a day or so ago. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŽ„
  • Katla49
    Options
    DD & I had a very nice visit. Color me happy. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,737 Member
    Options
    Heather - Very Merry Christmas to you, Johnny and the family.

Lisa - Iโ€™m so glad your daughter is taking some steps to protect herself. The guns would be a worry for me too. How long is he in Poland?

Barbara - Are the walks that Joe is taking making a difference in his health and demeanour?
    I see a huge difference in Rodger when he is active.

Katla - so happy you were able to have a lovely conversation with your daughter.

Rebecca - I literally laughed out loud at the window decor.

My pain wasnโ€™t as bad today, hopefully the rest Iโ€™ll get after tomorrow will be a huge help. I donโ€™t return to work until Wednesday.

Our daughters and their families will be arriving around 1230-1 tomorrow afternoon.
    I will try to make one of our favourite Christmas treats before they arrive. They are very easy to make, just time consuming.

Merry Christmas to all of you. I do enjoy our friendship. ๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…

Tracey in Edmonton
  • Katla49
    Options
    Sue - A white Christmas seems magical. Merry Christmas to you! ๐ŸŽ„
  • Katla49
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,541 Member
    Options
    One of my nephews came over tonight. We wonโ€™t need to buy booze for awhile!!!!
    j9b4eixn8ohn.jpeg