• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,195 Member
    Options
    Merry Boxing Day!

995rf93cxz4z.png
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Barbara, not enough snow to take a photo of. Not yet, at least, we are supposed to get more tonight.
    Busy day today, but it should make tomorrow easier, just need to put stuff in the oven at the right time! Well, and do the potatoes. I should set up the bread maker tonight so that I have bread dough in the morning and can make buns.
    Pip, I got confused while looking at the photo of your old stove and thinking it was the new one. Couldn’t figure out why you were excited about it, then realized which stove was which! lol, the new one is lovely! Curious, does your brother work for a liquor distributor or does he think you need that much booze? lol, that’s a lot of bottles, enjoy!
    My brain has shut down, can’t remember anything else. Hope everyone celebrated today in their own way.
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island where it is still green
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    At this point I still don’t know how to get a Teddybear Angel photo posted. I’m out of my depth. I am frustrated
  • Machka9
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    At this point I still don’t know how to get a Teddybear Angel photo posted. I’m out of my depth. I am frustrated

Did you read what I posted?

Can you move the photos to your computer?

When you do, open the photo, right click, choose Copy or Copy Image, come here and Paste.

M in Oz
  • Katla49
    Options
    Machka- I missed what you posted. I am frustrated and may have missed your post.
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka- I missed what you posted. I am frustrated and may have missed your post.

Can you move the photos to your computer?

When you do, open the photo, right click, choose Copy or Copy Image, come here and Paste.
  • Katla49
    Options
    Machka - I'm feeling as dumb as a rock. How do I move the photos to the computer from the phone?
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka - I'm feeling as dumb as a rock. How do I move the photos to the computer from the phone?

You can email them to yourself.

Or

You can plug your phone into your computer, open File Explorer and copy them across to a folder on your computer.
  • Katla49
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I attempted to send a photo to you and Barbie. You are far more skilled than I am, and Barbie is also more skilled than I am.
  • Machka9
    Options
    I didn't receive a message.

Here's another option ... do you load photos to Facebook?
  • Katla49
    Options
    I will try to use facebook to share the photo tomorrow.
  • Machka9
    Options
    I will try to use facebook to share the photo tomorrow.

If you load them to Facebook, then, on your computer not your phone, right click them and choose Copy Image, then paste them here.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,726 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Christmas walk w/family- 2hrs 35min 16sec, 3.08ap, 129elev, 87ahr, 110mhr, 8.05mi= 732c
    Strava app = 971c
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,726 Member
    Options
    evie1958 wrote: »
    Barbara, not enough snow to take a photo of. Not yet, at least, we are supposed to get more tonight.
    Busy day today, but it should make tomorrow easier, just need to put stuff in the oven at the right time! Well, and do the potatoes. I should set up the bread maker tonight so that I have bread dough in the morning and can make buns.
    Pip, I got confused while looking at the photo of your old stove and thinking it was the new one. Couldn’t figure out why you were excited about it, then realized which stove was which! lol, the new one is lovely! Curious, does your brother work for a liquor distributor or does he think you need that much booze? lol, that’s a lot of bottles, enjoy!
    My brain has shut down, can’t remember anything else. Hope everyone celebrated today in their own way.
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island where it is still green

Yup, he does work for a distributor, and he knows I drink!
  • Katla49
    Options
    Machka, I appreciate your help and kindness. I will try tomorrow. Making the Teddybear Angels was fun for me. I made them 20+ years ago in a class. I enjoy displaying them in my house during the Christmas season.
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,891 Member
    Options
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Accountability:
    Chose well: BP
    Bonus: almost 5 hrs cooking marathon
    Just one thing:
    Do good December.
    26: Get outside. Pick up litter or do something kind for nature. Will wait for more clement weather.

Joe seized on a break in the rain/hail/wind/snow to take the dogs down to the powerline again, yay! When I offered to go with he said, “then I don’t have to” so I backed off. Trying to focus on the greater good for him, that it wasn’t personal, just his inactivity reflex and not feel hurt or excluded. Breathe.

Lisa, Carol, :love: the grands.
    Barbie, icy worries me. Please choose your footing carefully.
    Lisa “Honestly grateful for everything today. Even when we can't see the eventual outcomes, things tend to come out OK.” :heart:
    Kylia rejoicing to see your smiling face! ((hugs)) for not feeling quite yourself. Thanks for posting.
    Katla if the picture is on your computer:
    Click in the comment box where you want the picture to go
    Click the down arrow to the right of the mountain/sun boxkk1e1ioyxste.png
    Browse to where the picture is stored on your computer
    Double click the picture file.
    Post the comment.
    Sorry I do not know how to post pics directly from phone but surely someone here does. Is it an iphone?
    Suebdew “…by not being sad myself…” bravely done.
    Michele ((hugs))

Joe seemed to enjoy setting up his telescope, despite the 8 page, multilingual “quick setup guide” but his favorite gift is probably the biography of Erle Stanley Gardner.

Happy Boxing Day to those who celebrate!

Lighter, lovelies!

Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2021: choose to be leaner/stronger/kinder NOW
    9nzd4ttieye6.gif

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3