• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    :)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Was awake from about 1 am and fell back asleep around 4:15 and slept until 10 ..
    My sleep patterns are crazy alot of it has to so with the kidney disease also..
    My daughter went to the dr about the rash on her stomach will wait to hear what they has to say..
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Hugs to all!
    Make the best choices you can for yourself and loved ones.
    I am feeling better. Tired today, still lingering cough, but generally much better. We are all on the road to recovery. Of course not feeling well derailed new habits, but will be back on track soon.

Much love,
    Kylia in Ohio where it feels like early springtime
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Well decided to make it another soup and toast day. I am battling a sinus cold, and I feel the familiar ache in the neck of vertigo. I only swirl when I am in bed, so its not enough to make me feel too queasy. I will will just eat simply the next few days.👍
    Big hugs to those ailing, or dealing with particular stresses.
    Make time for your wellness, or you'll be forced to deal with your illness.💖
    I need to cross stitch that in a wall hanging. I have a whole area to make into a yoga sitting, self loving place.

Rebecca
    Wa
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Accountability:
    Chose well: 143.5, Joe, readings, BP, dogs to powerline, dog group, CI<CO, CI<250<CO, H20x6, active 5.06, steps >7400, mfp50+.
    Bonus: typed & emailed hymns, Freddie’s, 1.5  loads laundry, postponed nail trims, emailed neighbor about slide on road, firehouse: annual SDAO conference research and emails, meeting prep, board meeting
    Workin’ on it: 15 mins organizing potting bench/Christmas lights/shipping materials in garage.
    Happier January 2022
    13: Take a different route today and see what you notice. Carpenterville Rd/Old Coast Highway on way into town for massage?

Skipped T’ai Chi and getting down on the floor in order to get to Freddie’s earliest to avoid crowds. C-19 cases/day highest since I’ve been tracking (August). No return to indoor church, line dancing or T’ai Chi for me ‘til this surge calms, if ever. :sad: Just learned my vaccinated and boosted BIL tested positive. Worrisome as he is still a heavy smoker.

Allie what Beth said. Good luck with the dietician and thanks for explaining your shusher. Sure is different from Debbie’s ;) Halelujah the troublesome upstairs neighbors are moving!

Sue I am SOOOO jealous of your water exercise. Aqua Zumba at the Nampa Rec center is probably the one thing I miss most about Idaho that we don’t have here. What don’t I miss? ICEI!

Well Joe’s up so I’m off!

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.
    twje7b476r1g.gif

Allie's shusher and mine are very different BUT they do the same thing, hopefully- shushes the little one, at least for a while. One of the little ones when I was teaching pre-school called her pacifier a shusher, I thought it was cute, and appropriate, so when son came along, I started calling it that for him. He LOVED that thing-thought he would end up going to school with it but when it was time to take it away, it was one sad nap time then he was fine.

Auqu Zumba is available here and taught by the sub we have for our regular Zumba. Only reason I am not trying it is because of the area that gym is at. I wouldn't feel comfortable going there by myself during the day, let alone at night. If I could get my friend to go to that class, I would love to try it. She already belongs to that gym. That, and I don't know about committing to four nights a week of zumba right now. Two is good. If I was alone and didn't have to deal with home stuff, I might consider it or if she taught it during the mornings so it would be two mornings and two nights. Maybe one day.

Debbie
    Napa Valley, Ca
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Pleased with myself for getting back to normal this morning. Did all exercise, washed my hair, and, most importantly, did my writing. :D
    I dragged myself very reluctantly to the laptop and almost bolted a couple of times, but I stayed there and ended up writing 360 words. Relief!
    I still have little idea what I'm doing, but I plough on. One sentence at a time.

Had a Waitrose delivery and cooked our favourite pesto/multiveg and king prawns with buckwheat spaghetti. AF pink wine. Stinky cheese and hazelnut dark chocolate for dessert.
    I did row for 30 mins this afternoon. I watched The Lost Daughter on Netflix with the wonderful Olivia Coleman. V good. I rarely watch English language films, but had read good reviews.

Much love to all. Heather UK xxxxxx
  • GodMomKim
    Options
    :D
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    Good evening, lovely ladies. I’ve had a lovely, restful day as DH was out with his birding pal today.

Kay: So pleased that the rehab center is easing your burden re organising visiting for your dad. (((Hugs)))
    Rori: Have a lovely birthday tomorrow (Fri).
    Heather: It’s good that you are feeling like yourself again.
    Ginny: It’s the same here with Covid. Hearing about so many more cases.
    Lisa: I understand your reluctance to post of original documents. They are too precious and difficult/expensive to replace.

I’m sticking with my daily habits. Christmas baggage discarded. Back on track.

May you find the inner reserves to do what you need to do. 💕💖💕

☘️ Terri
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

Walk w/family to doc- 2hrs 30min 36sec, 3.12ap, 69elev, 86ahr, 103mhr, 8mi= 773c
    Strava app = 966c

Yesterday’s speed for 15mi bike ride was 18.41amph
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    DrKatie-glad you had a chance for a break and your father is in a better facility. If the three of you can share the routine, you will be better able to take care of yourselves and your dad.

Rori-congrats on negative test! Also happy birthday. Your trip sounds like fun. You also reminded me I do need to formally get will and poa stuff done.

Barbara AHMOD-I agree too many meetings. I have often thought the reason you get paid more at higher levels is that you can tolerate the meetings!

Annie-tough position you are in with cleaning ladies.

Kylia-wishing you continued improvement. This afternoon the weather was pretty nice.

Rebecca-sinuses seem to be popular problem right now-but I’m glad mine is staying just that!

Heather-congrats on writing and back to normal.

RVRita-the picture of the UFO’s gave me the smile I needed!

Vicki-good job going to gym.

Terri-I love your positivity. BTW-in doing some random family research, I think my great grandfather may have been from Cookstown, County Tyrone. Of course, I am one of about a million of the Kennedys who came over back in the day. Can’t remember where you are located. Took me all these years to find any information.

Well, survived my meetings and got in a nice walk this evening. Helped reduce stress.

Got email from church today-council decided to make masks optional-in the midst of the biggest surge we have had. Old building with horrible ventilation. May not attend in person for a bit until things settle down.

Going to watch some tv and relax.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • GodMomKim
    Options
    B)