WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2022

Options

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,832 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies totally understand were your coming from and there is no way i could do it full time.. they know i have health issues and i will definitely let them know about signing up for assistance..
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Carla Yay for celebrating well!

Annie in Delaware
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    (((Allie))) — Take care of your own health as top priority. Kelly is a professional. Listen to her advice. Listen to Barbie’s advice, too. Set limitations that will keep you healthy & safe from exhaustion. ❤️ Talk to your doctor, too. Your good health comes first. 😘
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    It's a beautiful cold sunny day and I'm just sitting here waiting for lunchtime. My life still revolves around food. And maybe exercise nowadays. So I guess that's progress.

Katla good luck with the car cover!

Annie in Delaware
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    B)
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    B)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,832 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the love ladies ,believe me i will be sure to be very careful..she is thinking about just working 8-12 ... im there about that long every day anyway except for when im taking Carmine back and forth
    If it becomes to much for sure I will let them know Promise...
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,552 Member
    Options
    Having fun getting rid of stuff and making life simpler. I walk around the house daily and pick up about 5 things I dont need, then set on my kitchen table. When the table looks full, I take a photo and post on my free local virtual site, and someone comes and gets it.

With it just being husband to fix for, I am noticing more days off. He jokes that he likes to cook, and soon there might be no need for a wife. He does say quickly, "you'd have to clean up though"! He's my raunchy sailor, thru and thru, but I know he loves me to pieces. He has a phobia about cleaning up messy pots. Normally he just puts water in them and sets them in the sink. That's as much as he'll do. If its a meal I am making I clean as I go, but not him! It is nice to only think of what I want to eat, to be honest. I have been making stews and soups pretty much since our shopping day last Friday!
    Have a nice day ladies!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    I clipped Teddy's little toenails and cut out a mat or two and brushed his back. There was one flea but it was slow enough that I caught it. I think the Frontline every three weeks is doing a fair job.

He is so hairy, I'm ready for his big spring trim but the weather isn't ready yet. His head looks so tiny because I had to trim mats on his ears and his body is huge and shaggy. Pretty soon!

Actually I ought to do my taxes first. But I'd rather not think about that yet.

Annie in Delaware where it might get up to 65 on Thursday!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Car issues are getting a bit challenging. My VW has a glass inset in the roof. A pull under shade inside the ceiling needs to be replaced. It dripped on me while driving. The roof glass is in place for now. The fix will take a while because it is being ordered from Germany. No definite time to get it made and shipped to Oregon. The car works and runs fine but is very much brighter than I am used to.

🤞🏻Here’s hoping for shipment of parts from Germany doesn’t take too long to get here.

Katla
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,397 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Did Gilad’s Quick Fit Body Sculpt DVD today. The plan for tomorrow is to do an Extreme Cardio DVD.

Got here last night. Yea! After exercise today went to WalMart, bought gas, then to Aldi. Brought things home and went back to WalMart with Vince.

Ordered new end tables for the bedroom and a bureau mainly so that they would match. I really want this condo to be “ours” and not so much “Vince’s mother’s”

Allie – (((HUGS))) for Tracey. Everything will work out. I think Kelly had great advice for you. Five days/week IS a lot. You can’t afford to jeopardize YOUR health then you won’t be any good to anyone

I tell you, about 10 seconds after we were here, Loki was already asking to go out onto the porch

Made a meatloaf, some salmon cakes, pork chops, and brownies for us to have. Still have chicken I need to cook. Also made rice in the IP I brought down here and hard boiled eggs. Last time I was here there was an IP at this thrift store for $30. Don't ask me why I didn't buy it. But I called a friend and she bought it for me. So I have to get to her house to get it.

Heather -so sorry for your bad luck

Michele FL formerly NC
    who feels like there are a million things she still needs to do
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,746 Member
    Options
    Ooooo
  • Anniesquats100
    Options
    Alice Hello and Welcome!

Heather I'm so sorry you fell! Take good care of that ankle and I'm sure it will heal quickly. Lots of ice!

Annie in Delaware