Options
    dq0zu2sq60fj.jpeg
    0yhhow59u1io.jpeg
    pq7l7sbi89aw.jpeg
    agdpdkg9ch3r.jpeg
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,355 Member
    Options
    Worked, went to Aldi. Newcomer bowling tonight.

Did the at-home sleep study, showed I do have sleep apnea. Now the MD wants a sleep titration test. Why, I’m not sure. So I’m scheduled to do it this Friday. Barbie – I’ve downloaded “Better than Before” to read there. Usually I don’t read before bed, but they want me to bring a tablet

Evelyn - I find this having to make an appointment for anything to be a pain. So far the only thing I have to make an appointment for is to go to ceramics. There was an article a while ago in the paper where the guy at the Y said that people liked the appointment. Give me a break! It’s easier for him. I find it a pain, if I find a little time to get in a workout, I can’t because I didn’t make an appointment. Fortunately, that’s not the way it is at the gym I go to.

Melissa – welcome! How does the Texas/Colorado work out? Texas in Winter and Colorado in Summer?

Well, according to Puxatawney Phil, looks like we’re in for 6 more weeks of winter. I am sooooo ready for winter to be over. Let’s hope he’s wrong

katla – hope your appointment goes well

Green Room tomorrow so I won’t get to the gym

Allie – good luck for your biopsy

Michele NC
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,469 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement Barbara💖👍
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,569 Member
    Options
    Someone was asking for pics of my monkey feet. The first white w/green trim are what I’ve been using. I did two marathons in those. As you can see i have holes in them and have worn out the tread. The second tan and red ones are the same thing. I can’t run long distance in those anymore. The all black ones are my new ones. Walked 8 miles in those today, they feel great.
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,469 Member
    Options
    Nooice Pip! My son wore those all thru high school. With his hairy legs, he looked kinda like a Hobbit.💖👍. Not saying you look like a Hobbit though, just on him...😂🙃. You're the bomb!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    o:)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,569 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/yogi- 2hrs 18min 52sec, 158elev, 3.47ap, 96mhr, 118mhr, 8.04mi= 738c
    Strava app= 971c
    Zwift home bike trainer- strava stats- 49.32min, 81aw, 12.2amph, 643elev, 124ahr, 147mhr, 10.05mi= 386c
    Strava app= 229c
    Zwift stats- 49.34min 644elev, 90aw, 58arpm, 12.23amph, 10.1mi= 230c

Total cal 1145
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Yoga today was just right. I had good exercise and felt good.

I learned that one of our younger yoga friends has caught Covid. 🙁 I hope she takes care of herself. I don’t know how serious it is at this point. Sending prayers for a good outcome for her. ❤️

Katla
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »

Melissa – welcome! How does the Texas/Colorado work out? Texas in Winter and Colorado in Summer?

NC

Hello! Thank you for the welcome! We have a ski place so kind of the opposite, in Telluride in the winter. But as I type this, I’m in Houston- hahaha! Truly try to be in Colorado as much as possible but life does get in the way.
  • Katla49
    Options
    Pip - Our son has also been a fan of monkey feet- they do a great job. ⭐️⭐️
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,178 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,719 Member
    Options
    Mary- aint it always the way? With the way the weather us changing at least around herebno wonder,friday,we are supposed to get snow and Ice,snow i can handle.. Ice not so much
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,355 Member
    Options
    Katla – so sorry about your friend

Anna – I know you’ll enjoy PR. When are you going?

Kae and Ilama – welcome! You’ll find this a great thread with lots of support and great people.

Michele NC
  • Katla49
    Options
    ❤️❤️❤️