• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    ❤️❤️❤️
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,966 Member
    Options
    Carni8991 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm Ilana from KS. I was 20 lbs overweight for the last 3 years. That's a lot for a 5'0" woman! Finally got it off. It Just crept up 3 winters ago. Now that I'm over 50, (I'll be 60 in July), it takes much more effort and consistency to get weight off. My goal is to keep it off forever. It's just so hard to lose again after gaining. I'd love to hear your stories. I know I'm not alone!

welcome!!
    I am right there with you- would like to loose 20-25 lbs, am 5' and will be 60 next month!
    Take Zumba classes two nights a week. Used to walk with my daycare kids then with a friend- don't do either much anymore.
    I track all my food but can't seem to get the scale to move.
    GOOD LUCK

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,495 Member
    Options
    Accountability:
    Chose well: Joe, readings, BP, T’ai chi, osteo back, dogs to powerline, steps >7400, CI<CO, CI<250<CO, dog group, active 4.46
    Bonus: 52 mins grooming Tumble, veg prep
    Workin’ on it: 143.3, H20x6,
    Friendly February 2022
    1: Send a message to let someone know you’re thinking of them. Text with Ru. eMail pastor.
    2: Ask a friend how they’ve been feeling lately. C? D&R?

Watched an episode of Girls’ last tour (?) with Joe. He likes anime and this series at least is less violent and suggestive than some of the others. Yet, plotless, dystopian “stories” leave me disquieted and sad.

Annie up to 6 mins on your elliptical, now that’s progress! Well done!
    Pip, that’s an impressive “sole” collection!
    Michele sending good thoughts for Friday’s titration test.
    Anna from Ann Arbor kayaking to see the bioluminescence sounds like a great motivator. Safe travels.
    Mary :sick: ((hugs))
    Lisa “chores I’ve actually missed doing” made me smile. Not something I’ve experienced ;) Hope Corey’s workday is a safe one, ice is a big reason why we no longer live in Idaho.
    Welcome @MizzDoc Kae in NYC! Skim and chime away!
    Welcome @Carni8991 Ilana from KS. Lots of 5’ and under gals here.

Whoops, 2 am and Joe is up. Time for the shift change.

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,718 Member
    Options
    I set my alarm for 6 but woke up at 5 to go to the bathroom and im awake..
    We will be getting what Lisa is getting tomorrow, i dont know if they will cancel school or not but if it will be icy for the ride home i highly doubt they will chance it
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,913 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    36 min on the treadmill - walking, walking briskly, and running a little bit. 165 calories.

I plan to do more after work. :)

Machka in Oz

Loving working from home!! Sadly tomorrow might be the last day for a while. I'm supposed to work in the office for 2 weeks, and then I should work from home the 3rd week, but we'll see. I hope.

When I finished work, I changed and went downstairs to get back on the treadmill for another 36 minutes - slightly faster than my first 36 min.

Plus some weights.

It's been a cool, rainy, windy day.

M in Oz
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,241 Member
    Options
    Gave myself the morning off my writing today, for no reason other than I really needed the break, and decided to write an email to one of my favourite writers, who has just published a new book. I hope it gets to him through the publisher. I have asked them to forward it. He has inspired me through the years and I think all writers like to hear that!
    Hugs to all those, like Lisa, who are going through worrying weather conditions. I well remember the film, THE ICE STORM. Today we had a bit of drizzle for the first time in ages. It's cheered up again now.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,718 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Well i dont know what it is dont know if it is a cold or allergies but am all stuffed up this morning..
    I have to drop Carmine off at school and DD wants me to go pick up a few things at the grocery store.. i dont really feel up to it..but they need stuff . And im the only one to do it right now.. so ill suck it up and go..
    I dont know if ill stay..with them today i honestly dont think its a cold because thing happened last week..
    I think ill pick up a humidifier maybe that will help,but i am hooked up to a Cpap at night so who knows
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,322 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    KYLIA ~ Happiest of Birthdays to You!

jwzqly21nkqc.png

• SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Lisa- Hello! I drive through Arkansas occasionally on the way to Bloomington, Indiana where my son is at school. It’s a beautiful state!

And yes- Covid sucked for traveling back and forth. At the beginning, we stayed in our home in Telluride. It was easier to “socially distance” and get outdoor activity. Some resort towns in Colorado were trying to force second home owners to leave because of lack of hospital beds, so we did kind of hide out.

We started flying again, but then go through periods where we feel more comfortable driving. It’s two days - 20 hours. Currently waiting for the weather to clear so we can drive back- probably Saturday.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,934 Member
    Options
    <3
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,058 Member
    Options
    Kylia Happy Birthday :flowerforyou:
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Kylia Happy birthday!

Well my new plan of 250 calories of exercise a day is enough to make my legs sore. Maybe, as they say, pain is weakness leaving the body! I guess I should have expected this. It's a general achiness, I don't think I injured anything. The payoff will be on the scale tomorrow. I hope. I better drink extra water today.

And yes six minutes on the elliptical is a NSV for me. Thank you for reminding me to celebrate!

Annie in Delaware
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Kylia ... Happy Birthday!

Michele ... a titration sleep study will help your sleep neurologist determine which machine and which settings are best for your sleep apnea. Cpap machines deliver one constant pressure (C) and a Bipap is bi-level (Bi) which means there's two pressures ... usually an inhale and an exhale pressure. The titration test is about delivering the correct amount of pressure in the correct manner and this equates to your comfort.

A fine and constant snow is making the roads in Buffalo slick and "greasy." I have no intentions of going anywhere today, that's for certain.

Beth near Buffalo

• minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Kylia, Happy Birthday!

Barbara, February 25th. Are you a February baby too? Dang on the cabana boys though. I'll have to tough it out.

Carla (trying not to FREEZE) in MN
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Barbara, it's great that you are getting some activity in even if much of it is in the "easy" range. The P.O. Box sounds like a great option.