• teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Reading daily. Hope to jot notes. Sending well wishes and hugs,

Betsy in NW WA
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    (((Pip)))— I hope you will find a better medical facility. 9 hours with no good treatment in a long time and not ok. I hope things go better ASAP. Good news that you will be with Kirby. ❤️❤️❤️

Katla
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Dear Pip - thinking of you! Like the other gals I have been checking in to hear how you were doing... sounds like a circle jerk! I just googled the best hospital in Fresno, CA and of the 3 that came up one is closed and one is a veterinary hospital.... OH MY! If you need to come up to the bay area you and Kirby can stay with me.... Although I would love to meet Yogi, my dog is very other dog aggressive, so Yogi can't stay here.

Kim in the east bay area of SF bay region
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    (((Pip)))— You are in my prayers. I hope the new doctor will be excellent and you will have competent medical care. ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Katla
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Oh, Pip. Hoping and praying for the best.

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    <3

Wishing all the best for you Pip.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,878 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Thanks for your patience. Finally got discharged, kirby picked me up, went to the pharmacy to get pain meds picked up, got home, made a sandwich to eat, almost 8:30pm. My sis in law had referred the hospital we went to so that’s where we went. ANYWAY, the doctors physician assistant said the CTscan and ultra sound showed that i had a mass in my pelvix area. 17 centimeters, she said it was a large mass. They couldn’t tell if it was on my ovaries by the tests they took and made me an appointment to go see a “gyn-onc” doc. They asked me if i had an obgyn (no).they didn’t know if it was cancerous and asked me if i had any cancer in the family or if i had cancer before. They gave me the choice of transferring to the other hospital or go home w/pain meds and see if i could wait til Wednesday. A gym-onc is short for gynecologist oncology doc. I told them to give me double dose of pain meds and if i can take it, I’ll wait til Wednesday, and if i can’t I’ll go sooner and they will see me sooner. So won’t know anything til i go to the new doc. I’m thinking they will look inside me an may take the mass out and do a biopsy and see if its cancerous or not. There you have it.

I have a gyn-onc who is really good. He's been helping me through my pre-cancer issues.

I hope you get one that is as good and that he/she is able to help you thoroughly, including explaining what's going on and the steps they need to take.

(((Hugs)))

Machka in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    Got new custom-made mouth guard from my dentist yesterday and wore it last night.

Not bad. It's to keep me from grinding my teeth.

I had tried one from the chemist shop before but did not like it at all. I couldn't get it into my mouth comfortably. But this one fits just nicely. :)

And it is just for the upper teeth.

Machka in Oz
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    Sending love Pip. <3

Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the comments on my outfit for the cruise formals. :D The dress, which is fabulous, and soooo comfortable, was a loan from my old yoga teacher, because I didn't have anything to wear for that sort of occasion. When my first cruise was over, she said I could keep it, as she was too fat now and never had opportunity to wear it. I did buy her flowers. :)
    The sparkly cape is cheap, cheap, from Amazon. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived!

Beautiful day. Still unsure about my ankle for running. I think I'll rest it a bit longer.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,116 Member
    Options
    Pip prayers for a good outcome. 💞🙏💞

💞 Mary from Arizona/Minnesota
  • Machka9
    Options
    My dry land water sport -- rowing!

dxrtqecs82wt.png

Machka in Oz