Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,058 Member
    Options
    Katla I just planted three blueberry bushes this year. I know I won't get any this year. Tips to make them good producers down the road. Fortuately strawberries are looking good this year.
  • Katla49
    Options
    Margaret — We planted four blueberry bushes a few years ago and they have done well. I put netting over them to keep the deer out when the berries ripen. 🫐
  • Katla49
    Options
    <3
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,719 Member
    Options
    Tracey- my Tracy says no she has read some negative stuff about them so its a no go..
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Good Thursday all! I needed to say what day it is as I am so confused this week. We were off work on Monday for the holiday and today DH and I are in Nashville, Indiana. We are heading to Spencer Indiana to pick up a new car hauler trailer. Guess I have a new task to learn. I have pulled trailers including horse trailers, but have never been comfortable. We drove over last night and will head into little Nashville this morning before heading to Spencer. Last night DH and i walked into town and found a couple of things to buy/places to visit. We hit heavy rain coming over, but had ended just before we got to hotel. We are about 3 hours from home. DH wants to be able to take my Miata to Pigeon Forge to drive around this year, hence the trailer. Anyway, it is strange to not be at work again. I am not going to worry about them!

Lanette and Rori- Hugs to you both. I agree with the statements that 1)the release from caregiving is freeing, 2) that grief sneaks up on you, so remember to lean on support, and 3) missing that special someone to hug. You are both wonderful examples of strong and independent women!

To those fighting illness, continued healing thoughts!

Tracey- while I haven't been diagnosed with depression, I know I am suffering from it. I actually had two days last week that I felt like my old self. I will be discussing more with my doctor next month. I tend to pull away from everyone a lot of the time.

Congratulations to the "losers"!!!

My weight is once again stuck between 128-130. Ugh. I know what to do, just seem to lack the oomph to get it done. I know I don't feel my best at this weight. I do much better at 10-15 pounds lighter. I did take step one and have logged all week. Logging keeps me from eating chocolate all day instead of food. Water and movement are next. I can do this! I have all of your support and the knowledge .

Need to get dressed for the day. Do something special for yourself. I won't lie, I plan on picking up some ooey gooey cinnamon rolls and caramels in Little Nashville today. Just have to remember to eat them responsibly. May not get my steps in with lots of driving, but will do the best I can!

Kylia who is grateful for all you lovely ladies!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,934 Member
    Options
    <3:sBarbara So sorry to hear of your troubles. I have missed you and would have sent out a search party today if you hadn't checked in.
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,569 Member
    Options
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Options
    Flea--Sending prayers that you and DH do not get it.

Beth--DH has done that with our car. But ours will shut off if the key deal is not in the car after 30 minutes.

Rori--Hugs <3

Kylia--Enjoy your time away from work and don't worry. This may be good for to realize how hard you work and all you do.

LIsa--Big DEEP breaths. I always get stressed out when company is coming for any amount of time. I want everything to be prefect. I am learning to breath and let things happens.

I am really upset with myself. I have not stopped at the gym after work for over a week. I just want out of here when I am done working. But today I am going to stop and make it my goal for this month to go everyday I work. I know I will feel better and move better. Fighting the funk the last couple weeks.

Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Michele The weather wizards are calling for thunderstorms starting in a couple hours, so it would be good to get them in the ground now and let them get a good soaking. Fingers crossed no accompanying hail.

Later, y'all,
    Love,
    Lisa

One of the "things" I miss most about the midwest are spring storms. I love the smell of incoming rain.

Tina in CA