WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2022

Options

Replies

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    just quickly - the 4.1 earthquake was 30 miles away from me and I did not feel it, an earthquake that small is rarely felt to far from the epicenter. And this one was a depth of about 12 miles (this is preliminary info) No reported injuries or damage.

Kim in N. California
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    :)<3:)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,717 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Its raining out and i love the sound of rain when your snuggled up.. but they have been working on the windows in the stairway which is behind my unit and so Alfie has been a barky boy all afternoon..
    Think they have stopped for the night so thats good..
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,567 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 25min 55sec, also took lost dog from lady n took to vet to see if she was chipped, 98ahr, 129mhr, 6mi= 566c
    Zwift home spin bike- Strava stats, 31.07min, 85elev, 19.8amph, 128aw, 10.27mi= 188c
    Strava app = 228c
    Zwift stats- 31.09min, 86elev, 127aw, 47aepm, 19.84amph, 10.3mi= 228c

Total cal 754
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,174 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,964 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    just quickly - the 4.1 earthquake was 30 miles away from me and I did not feel it, an earthquake that small is rarely felt to far from the epicenter. And this one was a depth of about 12 miles (this is preliminary info) No reported injuries or damage.

Kim in N. California

looking at the map- it was pretty close(15 miles away)
    to us but hey, at that time of the morning, I was sound asleep and didn't feel a thing, if it did shake here. :wink:

Debbie
    Napa Valley CA.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    <3B)
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    B)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,354 Member
    Options
    Another one bites the dust –l tube of Coppertone, that is.

Michele NC
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,467 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Worked today. Will probably run the robotic cleaner and wash the floor tonight. Still have to find out what time we’re leaving tomorrow so I know if I can exercise. I’m thinking that I’ll probably be able to but not for that long. But at least I’ll get SOMETHING in. Since we’re coming home early, I’ll go to the gym Tuesday. To be honest, I really don’t want to go to Burger King Tuesday. That’s the day they get their delivery. When I know that the delivery truck will be there the next day, I do things in anticipation. I bet they didn’t so that’ll be more work for me. So I’ll just text the manager Tuesday night and say that we got home early so I’ll be in Wednesday unless I hear from her (which I doubt highly). Besides, we’ll need to cut the grass and if I’m not working we can get started sooner.

Barbara – Jess called Vince yesterday when we were going to bowling and was complaining. Vince just told her not to continue to let it get to her. And you were right, she admitted that she needed to vent. I’m afraid it is too late to reverse the reservations. But at least we are going to go up Labor Day Weekend. I guess I can try to look on the positive side (slim as it may be) that hotel rates are cheaper on the weekends! We just told Denise that we have to be in NC on Tuesday so that’s why we’re leaving Monday. So you tested positive? I’m so so sorry

Rebecca – at my gym you still have to make a reservation to use the sauna. There are times when I wish I could. But I never know in advance. You know, next time I’m there, I’m going to ask how much it gets enforced.

Rori – (((BIG HUG)))) So glad you have such wonderful people in your life

kylia – I am so impressed that you can drive a trailer. I feel uncomfortable driving Vince’s SUV, even tho I do. I really don’t want to take it on the highway if I can possibly avoid it. And to pull a trailer! There’s no way I would. Vince says “you’d better not go for a CDL license”. I’m terrible.

Karen VA – sorry about your friend

Michele NC
    who is off to the pool. Oh, one tube of Coppertone down!

Ooh you make that reservation, (or see if you really need to make one). Your pores will be happy, as well as your muscles.💖😁
    Rebecca
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Sorry, had to post quickly to help DH. If phone moves wrong it loses what I was typing.
    My diary doesn't look healthy today. Breakfast was a wonderful vegetarian eggs Benedict with fried potatoes. I could only eat half of it and was full. I have not been hungry all day. The caramels . ....well, I was driving and getting tired. Candy is my husband's love language..smh...

Healing thoughts for those ill.
    Thankful our CA ladies are safe.
    Thankful for all of your support!

Kylia
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    This has been a good day. ❤️ 😊
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,964 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    started my day off by going to a lady who is doing a plant sale on Saturday but got to go today- did something I very rarely ever do, I actually spent money on something for me. I bought a bunch of different plants. A few I have been looking for but didn't even think I could get them locally.
    Spent the afternoon clearing off a part of the patio for them
    Dh brought home dinner from the Japanese place so no cooking or clean up for me tonight
    Went walking for an hour and a half with my friend, which we haven't done it in weeks.
    12,000 steps so far. Felt really good.
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    :)
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,495 Member
    Options
    Michele, it’s so hard, especially for men imho, to listen to our kids’ troubles and not try to fix them. Sounds like Vince is making progress. Safe travels!
    Vickie hope the gym helps you feel better.
    Kim and Debbie glad all are safe.
    Rebecca my favorite was Sea and Ski back in the day… or baby oil. Burned awfully every summer, one time to the point of blisters. Paid the price with skin cancers/sun damage, but we just didn’t know back then.
    Kylia when we had our Miata, we drove from Idaho to the Washington Coast with our mini-schnauzer/skye terrier mix snoozing on the shelf in the back above the well. ;) But yes, as we aged, sitting in (and getting out from) the Miata became problematic and we gave her up.
    Katla good days are precious, glad today was one.
    Tracey and all you who paint, you have my admiration. No eye-hand co-ordination here. ;}

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.

June 2 done:
    1. Move more= 3690 steps, intentional: 102 mins incl pt & shopping
    2. Fuel better= CI 360<CO, Vit:0.5, V:4, L:1, AF:1
    P:36g, F:0, H:5
    3. Live now= Joe, mfp