Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 1hr 51min 2sec, 41elev, 3.30ap, 94ahr, 113mhr, 6.12mi= 539c
    Strava app = 698c
    Walk home to gym- 10.59min, .51mi= 53c
    Strava app = 59c
    Stairclimber- 10min, lvl5, 124ahr, 153mhr, 534steps, 34floors= 118c
    Arm Spin Machine- 20min, lvl1, 103ahr, 116mhr, 1.83mi= 118c
    2 arm/shoulder stretch exercises- 13min, standing arm crawl 1 st of 5, floor 2 sets of 5ea= 47c
    Walk gym to home- 11.05min, .53mi= 48c
    Strava app = 61c

Total cal 923
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Rebecca — You are an amazing woman who supports your military men. You are brave. Perhaps your sister is fearful and afraid. (((HUGS)))
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,370 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Tracey - Lovely photo. <3 I can see you are your dad's daughter. :) It makes me feel old, though, when I realise that, if I had stayed with my first husband, this 4th July would have been our 52nd. :o:o:o
    I woke up this morning and went through my 'grateful ' list, and guess which was first! <3 When the plane touched down yesterday I sobbed.
    Have you applied for the new job? Over here it's quite normal to ask for some vacation to be honoured. Very, very, good luck. <3
    I never have an empty fridge, but I sometimes feel out of ideas for dinner. Delivery is an option here, and there are always big discounts. I try to limit it to things I can't cook myself, like fish and chips, or real, wood-fired pizza. Not slimming though! We sometimes share a mushroom pizza.
    I'm really looking forward to the brunch tomorrow with the family. I'm a bit neurotic about covid right now, with the cruise so near, but the restaurant we are going to has very high ceilings, and is spacious. The peak of infections seems to be over, so I'm crossing fingers. The family all had it in March/April.

Raining this morning. The weather is going to be mixed for the rest of the Jubilee weekend. I just want it to be dry for our walk to and from the restaurant tomorrow. I've remembered that it is the same place that we were going to when I so nearly got run over in our early days here. DH just pulled me back in time. I was half a second from almost certain death, or serious injury. I'm hoping for a less dramatic journey there this time! We haven't been there in its new incarnation. It's now called 'Oeuf' as in 'egg' in French, and is only open for brunch type meals and closes at 4 pm.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,894 Member
    Options
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    Welcome @PatDMuddle and @honkflap!
    Machka No wonder you’re tearful and exhausted, losing the phone on top of reviewing that long chrisis. So glad you got it back, thankful someone turned it in. A pox on the nastyother side. Do you have a professional to advocate for your DH or is that you?
    Kylia Joe is 6’ and I’m 4’10. Our first long road trip we took “Hilton” a great big ’72 Oldsmobile whose passenger seat was so big I could curl up in it and sleep. We left the the Bay Area, stopped a bit at the Grand Canyon and made it all the way to Little Rock Arkansas before sleeping in a motel. ;)
    Vickie will you motorcycle on your vacation?
    Michele “…being retired, I need a calendar” made me laugh. I depend on my calendar WAY more than I did when I worked.
    Carla fingers Xd you can find a happy place for your desk, good insurance is crucial.
    Rebecca safe travels! What Tracey said about a good wood burning stove. Nothing warms the bones or dries out the soggies better.
    Tracey Love it when our DH’s do something so atypical and so pleasantly surprise us. Hope you had a lovely meal and walk.
    Heather you always make your meals sound yummy, even when they’re mostly composed of things I won’t eat (seafood, fish, innards)
    Tina could sore soles of feet could be neuropathy? My Dr diagnosed neuropathy from a test where I stood on a machine that measured nerve/electric impulses. The rx? Alpha lipoic acid. Hope you get good answers and relief soon.

The price of gas has decided Joe to clear the overgrown hiking trails on our vertical acreage to provide an alternative to driving to the beach every other day. He lopped and weedwhacked halfway down the cistern path and back toward our only visible neighbor. I checked out his work when taking dogs down to the powerline. Impressed? Amazed!!!

Lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.

June 3 done:
    1. Move more= 3786 steps, intentional: 68 mins incl pt, laundry & dogs to powerline
    2. Fuel better= CI 300<CO, Vit:1, F:1, V:3, P:53g, L:1, AF:1, H:6
    3. Live now= hymns,Joe, mfp

June 2 correction:
    2. Fuel better= CI 90<CO, [/color=green] P:40g [/color]

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,208 Member
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Machka No wonder you’re tearful and exhausted, losing the phone on top of reviewing that long chrisis. So glad you got it back, thankful someone turned it in. A pox on the nastyother side. Do you have a professional to advocate for your DH or is that you?

Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    2022: Be still and listen.

2 legal firms. I wouldn't go into this without representation. :)

• kymarai
    Options
    Saturday....I am still confused this week-lol. So much work to catch up on, but won't let that stop me from enjoying time with my grands this weekend .

Tracey- Too many cars for one driver! I own two- a 2012 Ford Flex (great for travel especially when shopping involved,ie girlfriend trips) and my Miata. My DH (who is blind) owns 2004 Tbird, 2008 Shelby GT, 2015 king ranch F150 (which we inherited from his mom), and the 2021 GT 500. We also have two work trucks. The F250 is mainly for plowing now. And my daily work truck is also an f150. So we own 6, plus the 2 work trucks. Most of my DH's are mainly driven to car shows. I really could sell my Flex, but DH is funny about cars. Even after almost 30 years together, I always feel like I need to ask permission to drive even his mom's truck, so the Flex stays. She doesn't eat much in her stall-😉 They are all expensive to feed when we take out though!

Love the adulting podcast!I also love your DH's responses. My DH calls it his cooking when we eat out.

Kylia in Ohio
  • kymarai
    Options
    Machka- Hugs! You have a lot on your plate. Fighting with workers comp is a pain, especially with long term injuries.

Barbara- Love your car trip story. Those big cars were so much fun! My dad had a Buick Electra when I was in high school. I got delegated to drive when going to drive in as we could fit 8-10 people in it easily!
    Tracey I keep forgetting to say how much I love the Gnome.

I had better get ready for work. I am stressed already. Everyone being witchy these days. I will put a smile on my face and continue.

Kylia

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Machka hope things settle down for you. Yes, losing a phone is a crisis. Mine has a browser that wants to remember all my passwords. Handy for some sites, but scary for banking!

Not much going on here. Have a great day!

Annie
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,822 Member
    Options
    Machka- a couple of things on your foot and I have had both.. plantars wort- its a wort that grows in to your heel and is super painful.. I had to have mine cut out .. but felt so much better afterwards
    Another could be plantar fascitis...and im thinking with all the running and biking you do it might be more so that.. its basically shards of bone that flake off and iritate your heal sometimes surgery is necessary ,but i went to podiatrist and gave me cortisone shots in the heel and had to wear a certain type of brace to sleep and no bare feet and in the mornings i would take a frozen water bottle and sit while having my tea and roll it under my heel..you need to stay off your feet for awhile to my friend..
    Thats all the info I have for you.. good luck.. going to have some tea and get myself dressed and then throw the laundry in
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3