10-12 pts. β€” Respectable Book Lover
    7-9 pts. β€” Aspiring Book Lover
    0-6 pts. β€” Book Lover in Training

I'm sitting about 12 points. :)

Machka in Oz
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Allie I gave Drew an egg two days ago and she had an allergic reaction. One of the pet summit speaker recommended giving dog a raw egg. They push raw diets. I should have known better to give her a whole one. It is not uncommon to have an egg allergy. He might have trouble with the vaccines that are made with eggs. Make sure who takes him in for vaccines to tell about reaction to eggs.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,348 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    We are officially in 'drought' here in the South East. :o Still very hot. I'm fine in the bedroom with my fan.

I had a long phone chat with G this morning who texted me to say she was 'overwhelmed '. She is due to exchange on her apartment any day and they want to complete on the 1st September. Next week she is in Paris, seeing her granddaughter. It will all get done, but her anxiety is mounting. I think she felt better after the call. :)
    It's hard living alone with no help. She is 73.

I managed to get out this morning, to buy a few bits from the deli so I won't have to 'cook' tonight in the heat. Found falafel and hummus. Lots of salad bits, fluffy pitta, and arugula. Pink wine in the fridge. Also got superior quality artesan Stilton and a couple of nice pears. Our favourite combination. :D

I'm a 12 or 13 on the reading quiz. Don't follow 'writers', though the people I follow do write books in the personal growth area. So I guess I do follow 10. ;)

Just about to go downstairs to chop salad. The family must be landing around now, they were an hour late leaving, which is good in these days of long delays.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,108 Member
    Options
    I did my marching and yoga! Yay!

I'm going out to eat tonight, and my friend just called and said he would be late. I usually stop eating at four, and I bet we won't eat until eight tonight. It's going to be a challenge.

My mother is feeling ill today. Upset digestion.

Well, I got my exercise done, and that's a good start.

Annie in Delaware
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    hkpuiwpvmh67.png

App says this is good sleep- Would be nice to have less red and a little more dark blue but this is the first time in a very long time I got 40 min. in the dark blue in one night and usually it is a total for the night, not all at one time.
    Woke up to two cats sleeping on me so was too hot.

Laundry going again- sure wish that one cat would STOP peeing on the bed- thankfully we have water proof pads and water proof mattress pad on it so it isn't getting to the mattress topper or mattress- Just tired of daily washing. He had stopped for quite a while- Thinking it might be because his sister is in heat- she is the only one of the 7 that isn't fixed- need to get the kids to get that done SOON. (tired of the meowing , calling the boys from the catio all night long- over for now. Only last less than a week but irritating

DH is going away to Stockton-Con with his friend. He will be there all weekend. He desperately needs to get away from his mom's for a few days. THis means more time over there for me- bringing meals, etc but I will not be staying over there. More of a drop and run!! Especially Sunday morning before church. Good reason to not be able to stay. Just have to feed the dog, her and give her her pills then leave. Will go back about 3 with "dinner" and then leave so I can go home and feed my cats or my son or ??? what ever reason. I will walk the dog tomorrow but most likely not Sunday.

Daycare girl starts back to school on Wed. so I will have my mornings back. Planning on going over at least half hour early to pick her up and walk the wetlands- her school is across the street from the entrance of it. I can set my timer for 15 min so i know when to turn around and get back to the school on time. I kept saying I was going to do that but never have. Now that I know the trails, I will do it. Better than sitting in the car for 1/2 hr(early so I can get a parking spot), playing candy crush on my phone.

kq2dxd7o9wl7.png
    They think if I am awake, I need to get right up and feed them- if I don't they start walking on me.
    This is the first group fed every time- the two on the left were my son's girlfriend's cats- they are always starving and a bit of a bully to the other cats. The black and white is the one that needs to be fixed.
    Cats are fed in different spots (in the catio/window, in the kitchen, and then in four spots outside for the feral cats)
    Then it is litter box cleaning time- 6 of those to clean.

Want to work in my garden this weekend- need to put rat traps out- something, assuming rats, are eating my green tomatoes and my cucumbers- saw one eating out of the squirrel feeder last night so set two traps near it(not where the squirrels will get caught)

Have a wonderful weekend ladies

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA