AlphaHowls Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    @Scott6255 wrote: »
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    400 miles is goal for September

New shoes on deck waiting:
    Mizuno Wave Inspire 17 Waveknit
    Saucony Everun Ride ISO

Ha 400 miles... you are sandbagging ;) Ok, I guess you have to slowly break in your new shoes :D
    Have I told you how incredible and inspiring you are lately? Well you truly are ❣

Thank you 😀

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,443 Member
    Options
    Well it was raining and lightning when I got home today, so 6 miles on the treadmill 🙁

exercise.png
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,975 Member
    Options
    Nice run @tarun_yadavA .
  • AlphaHowls
    Options
    Hi all!!!

Wait... There's a Strava group too??

I do not know how to invite from Strava, but here is our group:

https://www.strava.com/clubs/mfpmnthlychlng
  • AlphaHowls
    Options
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    How awful!!!!!
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    Hi all!!!

Wait... There's a Strava group too??

I do not know how to invite from Strava, but here is our group:

https://www.strava.com/clubs/mfpmnthlychlng

It must've worked - I just accepted the join request 😁
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Nice run @Teresa502 ! Enjoy your hiking over the weekend! Looking forward to seeing your pictures next week.

Horrible news about the jogger @AlphaHowls . I hope they find her safe.

1 Sept - Walk = 0.70 mile - Run = 2.50 mile
    2 Sept - Walk = 0.70 mile - Run = 2.00 mile

5.90 mile/90 mile goal

I went out for a 2 mile Foundation Run on the driveway after work tonight. It was only 82F, feels like 85F, so not too bad. The slight breeze helped. Also walked 0.70 miles for warm up and cool down.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Nice run @kgirlhart .

@shanaber I'm glad you were able to get the skunk out of your garage without incident. If you continue to see it, can you call animal control, or someone, to come trap it and take it to a safer place. I know I had to call someone once. They actually never caught mine because it was a female with babies and we didn't want to maybe trap some and not all of them. After the babies got big enough to be on their own, they all left. (They were living under my wooden walkway behind my house.) I have a question about Hobbes. Were his feet always white, or are they turning grey like his cute little face? He and Beaux are going to have a great time this week, even if it is mostly spent inside. You guys stay safe and cool. Glad your back is feeling better.

Nice run @tarun_yadavA . I was in the ice cream mood this week too and my grocery store had a buy one get one free sale on my favorite brand, so I got two. I am being good though and only eating one cup a day, so far.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Nice run @kgirlhart .

@shanaber I'm glad you were able to get the skunk out of your garage without incident. If you continue to see it, can you call animal control, or someone, to come trap it and take it to a safer place. I know I had to call someone once. They actually never caught mine because it was a female with babies and we didn't want to maybe trap some and not all of them. After the babies got big enough to be on their own, they all left. (They were living under my wooden walkway behind my house.) I have a question about Hobbes. Were his feet always white, or are they turning grey like his cute little face? He and Beaux are going to have a great time this week, even if it is mostly spent inside. You guys stay safe and cool. Glad your back is feeling better.

Nice run @tarun_yadavA . I was in the ice cream mood this week too and my grocery store had a buy one get one free sale on my favorite brand, so I got two. I am being good though and only eating one cup a day, so far.

@quilteryoyo I have zero will power if it's there, staring at me. 😞(So never stock the stuff at mine).
    My mother/sister terrible for healthy eating