tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Morning all. How's everyone?

Back upto 9k
    pyy2qa98yb3x.png
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,095 Member
    Options
    @tarun_yadavA Another great run. Glad you are getting back to your normal self. Are you still recovering from the weekend? You asked how we are. I'm okay, but feel like I didn't sleep at all last night. So, I'm really looking forward to my afternoon power nap and I haven't even left for work yet. LOL
  • tarun_yadavA
    Options
    @tarun_yadavA Another great run. Glad you are getting back to your normal self. Are you still recovering from the weekend? You asked how we are. I'm okay, but feel like I didn't sleep at all last night. So, I'm really looking forward to my afternoon power nap and I haven't even left for work yet. LOL

@quilteryoyo thanks for the kind words! 😊

Sorry to hear you didn't get a good night's sleep. I rarely get in anything more than 6 on weekdays. And then sometimes get up in the middle of the night to take a leak (helloooo middle-age), then just staring at the ceiling - the usual, next day's work, errands that need running, random stuff - insurance needs renewing... Have I made the right decisions in life? (I kid! Lol). But don't go back to sleep at all.
    I love afternoon naps... Try and get at least one in on weekends - always! After a nice heavy lunch! Lok
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    @yirara Happy to hear you got a good run in and are feeling better. You too @Scott6255.

@quilteryoyo I hope you are feeling better and that the steroids are an easy solution to what sounds like a really irritating/painful problem. One more thing to look forward to as I age…
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I rarely get in anything more than 6 on weekdays. And then sometimes get up in the middle of the night to take a leak (helloooo middle-age), then just staring at the ceiling - the usual, next day's work, errands that need running, random stuff - insurance needs renewing... Have I made the right decisions in life? (I kid! Lol). But don't go back to sleep at all.
    I love afternoon naps... Try and get at least one in on weekends - always! After a nice heavy lunch! Lok

I have never been a good napper. If I try to nap it makes me feel so groggy for the rest of the day so I just power through. I require ALL the sleep in one nighttime dose. Most nights I get a solid 8 hours and 1 weekend day I don't set an alarm and wake up naturally, usually means about 9-10 hours.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    I am behind here and will come back to comment and update but wanted to mention that NoxGear is having a 40% off sale in case you need to some running lights for you or a pup partner. It's a great deal!
    It ends tomorrow night.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,019 Member
    Options
    October Goal: 100 Miles

10/2 - 13.13 miles
    10/4 - 5.52 miles
    10/5 - 6.02 miles
    10/6 - 6.27 miles
    10/9: 14.02 miles
    10/11: 5.33 miles

50.29/100 miles completed for October

Thanks @quilteryoyo and @Martindale!

Welcome back @ContraryMaryMary!

@quilteryoyo That doesn't sound fun. I hope the meds help.

Today's run was 5 miles. It rained overnight and was still raining a little when I got up. But it had stopped by the time I headed out. It was pretty humid, but it wasn't hot so it wasn't unpleasant.

exercise.png
  • tarun_yadavA
    Options
    Morning all. Got in 5.75
    Have a lovely day all 😊
    za3jcxvy7vki.png
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,542 Member
    Options
    @martaindale thanks a lot. Those kind of falls are so yikes! Like when still flying I was thinking: oopsie, that's not good and that will hurt! Stupid brain :D But I'm mostly ok.