WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2022

Replies

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,803 Member
    👽🛸🌵💕
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,437 Member
    Katla49 wrote: »
    I am watching Halloween Town on TV. My grandson is enjoying the movie.

👻 🎃 👻 🎃

We watched it too last night, friend! Tonight is Hocus Pocus😁🎃
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,677 Member
    Beth- my dear friend I say you have been up to your a-- in alligators.. I feel for you.. sending you love and prayers..
    Im dressed and have the laundry going..haven't heard from Tracy im hoping they are out doing something and Kyle isn't being a jerk.. she is always has to be the peacemaker in the family..
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 945 Member
    Had my biennial bath this morning. :p I will probably have another one before the cruise. Lots of Olatum bath oil and loads of scrubbing with a loofah mitt. Feels lovely now. Manicure. Half a pedicure, but I'm waiting until near the time for varnishing toenails. No one will see them, but it's a bit of fun. Last cruise, I wasn't able to swim, because of the weather and the swell, (although I did try to go one day when it was closed), but the Med may be flatter. The pool is heated. Hoping I can get a chance. Swimming was a great pleasure on the previous ships, part of my holiday. I'm a good swimmer, proper hat, goggles, lengths. I used to go at 7 am and do 45 mins.

Lovely day here.

Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Funny enough, I am on a boat in the ocean quite often. Where I live, it's usually rather bumpy. But, being on a huge catamaran on the Mediterranean was the bumpiest ride I've ever had. I hope you have a smoother experience.

Tina in CA
  • Whidislander
    Hugs Beth!!! Glad your momma is close by!💖👍🏻🙏
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,354 Member
    Beth - so good to see you, so glad you could get your mama where you can see her any time. I know it was not without pain inside and out for all of you. I keep hearing at the back of mind, "comfort me with apples," had to look up the reference. So glad you're home.

Rebecca - you're such an amazing mama...

<3

Lisa in AR
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    <3
  • Whidislander
    Beth - so good to see you, so glad you could get your mama where you can see her any time. I know it was not without pain inside and out for all of you. I keep hearing at the back of mind, "comfort me with apples," had to look up the reference. So glad you're home.

Rebecca - you're such an amazing mama...

<3

Lisa in AR

You are too friend!
    💖
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,505 Member
    Aa
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,034 Member
    edited October 2022
    Lisa: My stick answer is “Well, I woke up this morning, so it’s all good! What about yourself?” 😝
    Heather: 😍 the turquoise too.
    Katla49: I hope your hubby rejoins you soon, dear girl. It must be frustrating to keep having it put off, but I’m sure it’s in his best interests health wise. (((Hugs)))

Beth: (((Hugs))) What a palaver it is getting our seniors relocated.

Felt a bit fragile this morning and was having minor problems with my waterworks. I’ve been eating light and drinking cranberry and bicarbonate, which has thankfully, settle the problem down. Should be right as rain by tomorrow morning.

☘️ Terri
  • pipcd34
    Stat for the day-

Housecleaning etc- 4hours 4min 13sec, vacuum, dust, laundry fold and put away, water plants, make hummingbird food, sweep front entryway and front patio, move some furniture , empty dishwasher change bedsheets = 1135c
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,331 Member
    Did the Firm Cardio Sculpt DVD then Jackie Xtreme Toning DVD then went for a walk around the block.

Sad day in NC.
    We closed the pool. Tlhis is the earliest we have ever closd it. But after two weeks of temps in the 70’s, the pool probably won’t warm up enough to use it. I’m just so tired from bringing in all the ceramics that I won’t go for a walk around the block tonight. I already have more than 15,000 steps

Bowling tomorrow afternoon and then ceramics at night.

Barbie – someone on here suggested Wet & Forget. I use it on my vinyl fence and it’s wonderful!. It keeps the mold and mildew at bay because it works with the rain. It can last quite a long time.

Beth – I’m so glad your mom is near you!

So very tired. I think I’ll lie on the couch, watch TV, probably fall asleep. Work tomorrow.

Michele NC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,904 Member
    :)MIchele, Thanks, I'll look at Wet and Forget. I've been using baby shampoo and rags.

<3 Barbie
  • pipcd34
    Ss
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,331 Member
    Barbie – you can look up Wet and Forget on Amazon. It is safe for plants, too.

Sue WA – I know what you mean about never guessing someone’s age. There are people on our senior bowling league that when they tell me their age, I’m shocked. We had one lady who was in WWII, she would drive herself to the bowling alley twice a week. Yes, she moved slowly. When I’m her age I’ll be happy to be vertical!

What did I tell you? I fell asleep on the couch watching TV. Took a shower and now ready for bed.

Michele NC