Options
    Tbris4 wrote: »
    January starting weight: 165.1
    January goal weight: 159
    Ultimate goal weight: 135

January 1: 165.1
    January 8: 159.2
    January 15: 157.6

Not down as much as I would have hoped, but still making progress! Been experimenting with mocktails since I’m trying to limit alcohol; am I the only person who didn’t know tonic water is not water, and club soda is not soda….who knew all the sugar was in tonic water! I guess it’s kind of like parking in a driveway and driving in a parkway…🤷‍♀️

I'm not sure how much you were hoping to actually drop since you've gone under your goal for the month in the first 2 weeks!! That's pretty awesome in my books. Good progress. You really shouldn't expect big drops every week. Slow & steady wins the race. Better for your body overall. Yes we all love those big drops but it won't happen every week. I don't drink pop of any kind but not surprised to find additives (especially sugar) in things we think is just what the label says. They add crap to make it taste better. That's why people struggle to drink "water"....it has no taste. Maybe those come in "sugarless". Good luck finding a substitute.