WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,951 Member
    Options
    Kylia- LOVE the butterfly!! My grandma collected butterflies so that makes me think of her.

Just got done with my dentist appointment- two hours in the chair. Two temporary crowns, a filling and a build up for the third tooth I broke all done.

Heading out to the wetlands for a long walk-

I will catch up here when I get back after getting my daycare girl from school at 12:45

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    I ate my planned diet today Yay! Except a little extra dark chocolate. I can probably exercise off those extra calories. One night at a time!

Annie in Delaware
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,883 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    1948CWB wrote: »
    Kind of a Rant: During the last of December and the first of January, I managed to finally lose 5 lbs by cutting way down on carbs. Last week, my digestive system went totally wacko and I was miserable for days. Finally, after taking meds (miralax and acidolphus tablets), I am feeling better but have eaten way out of control. Today, I ate a whole pizza by myself and I am really ashamed. So, tomorrow it's time to get back on track. Haven't dared get on the scale for almost a week but will start back tomorrow.

Carol in GA

I eat a whole pizza every Saturday.

It's at most 12" diameter and 700 or 800 cal.

M in Oz
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,214 Member
    Options
    Vicki - I so admire you. Truly. You are someone I really respect. You have been through so much. <3 You are a survivor with a good heart.

Carol - In Italy and in the UK it is considered perfectly normal to eat the whole pizza. In Italy it is truly bad manners not have a pizza to yourself. :p Anyway, whatever, we are all allowed a bad day. I have them often. :o>:)
    As Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day".

I went out to my meeting, and was glad I went. A cold journey, but no wind. Some interesting people and I will attend an afternoon meeting in February. I left when someone started droning on about political parties.

Michele - Stick to your guns! <3 The right decision.

I'm still somewhat perturbed by my ex. But I've distracted myself this evening, so I hope I will sleep. I've moved on. "When you know better, you do better", (Maya Angelou)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

• teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    <3
    Betsy in NW WA