Replies

• 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Always trust the guy who promises to "pull out"...........:noway:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Give up all the foods you love, and vow to never have them again. Ever.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Going the raw food route is the only way to lose weight and get healthy.
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Colon cleanse is a good way to lose weight.

Eat carbs only on odd numbered days.

That red line under words does not mean a thing.
  • cntrlaltdlt
    cntrlaltdlt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just eat clean. The pounds will melt off.
    Eating fruit is like eating a spoonful of sugar.
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Pasta is always the amount that you guess it to be. Don't bother weighing. That hot chocolate jug you used to measure a 'cup' is accurate 'nuff.

LOL :laugh:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    You're not wrong, all of the people disagreeing with you are bullies.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    you would generate more testosterone for muscle building if you just lost the penis, brah. it is holding you back.
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Make sure you always lick knives clean.
    Test how hot coffee is with your tongue.
    Get married.

I always lick knives clean though :laugh: I lick all my utensils clean :wink:
  • thesifter
    thesifter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Your average cup is 250 mls
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    you must join a gym nothing else will work for getting shred
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Go on a 30 day juice detox [insert advertorial/promotional link here] - this is what you need to cleanse your body of all it's toxins.
  • Cheechos
    Options
    All food gives you cancer. Lose weight and get healthy via photosynthesis instead.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    dieting makes you lose your feminine curves, you will just be bones and not a proper woman if you lose weight
    Oh and never breast feed, it make your boobs sag, I breast fed all my babies and you would not want to look at me naked....
    well actually that might be a lie

I love this. Seriously pregnancy and weight gain change the shape of breasts. You may as well breastfeed. Funny advice from a body shaping guide. Do your best to breastfeed, because your boobs will change anyway. Put the money you save into getting a good plastic surgeon :laugh:

I here lots of not bad, but advice at work that is questionable. People don't think to ask the one who's lost weight for advice. Cause only fat people know how to lose weight or be healthy . Remember that folks.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Of course the It Works! wraps work. Not only will it give you a six pack after two applications but it will rid your body of toxins that you never knew existed. To really maximize the results, mix with Shakeology and raspberry ketones.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Seaweed wraps are a great long term permanent weight loss solution.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Of course the It Works! wraps work. Not only will it give you a six pack after two applications but it will rid your body of toxins that you never knew existed. To really maximize the results, mix with Shakeology and raspberry ketones.

Same wavelength! Hahaha
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When you go to the gym, never wipe off your sweat from a bench or machine because most people don't mind and they are sweating as well. So it is a waste of time.. Also it is a good idea to use the gym when you are really smelly or after you've had messy sex, I mean no one can smell you. allways try to make most of your cell phone calls at the gym and speak really loud into the phone. Make sure you have your headphones on to avoid any communication and if someone has weights on a bar, but leve the are for 30 seconds, feel free to put your weights on, they are done. Never offer to spot for anyone. If you can do this it will be a good start.
  • Zuzanna100
    Zuzanna100 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter if you have a bad re-action to certain food stuff, NEVER restrict yourself!
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    Oh you gained 10lbs on vacation.... must be the sodium