March 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,985 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo There is a separate sign up for the Streaker Challenges. I think you can sign up on the RTE tracker.
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    So sad, planned to run after lunch today nearby the kids’ daycare so I could pick them up after - got stuck in car behind Friday for Future protest for over 45 minutes = no time to run and late to pick kids up!!! Next Friday I will definitely choose a different route!!!!
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    @shanaber ouch! I had one completely removed in my teens, not a pleasant experience but they killed the sides of the roots and stopped it ever happening again. For years I've had to be very careful with the other one, cutting v's in the middle and stuff, but since I got into long trails and basically lost all my naols that hasn't been a problem. Silver lining and all that lololol.
    @tarun_yadavA if you think it's because we're women, we need to initiate you in trails and ultras :-p

@eleanorhawkins Noooo... Didn't mean that at all. lol
    I meant, men aren't bothered if they have ugly man feet is what I meant

Hahaha I see! True, I'm probably the odd one out there in not giving a flying toenail about that 🤣

We're actually proud of our black and falling off toenails.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Thanks @kgirlhart .

Thanks @tarun_yadavA . I should have taken a picture. Great job on your run this morning.

Sorry @Laurz9191 . At least you had good intentions. I'll have to look up that protest... never heard of that cause before.

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,199 Member
    Options
    ... they killed the sides of the roots and stopped it ever happening again.

I had this on one side of one great toe. No ingrowns ever since. It isn't perfect, but it did the trick preventing a recurrence.

• Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,717 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your half today @martaindale!
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    @martaindale good luck with your Half, Sarah
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    @martaindale goooooooooo!
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    @martaindale Good luck! Have a great race!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Glad your treadmill run helped @Scott6255 .

@AlphaHowls I'm glad you are safe and hope you didn't have too much damage. The storms all went around us here, but we did have some high winds, briefly.

Nice before breakfast/brunch run @tarun_yadavA ! If you HATE it so much, why are you going?

@martaindale I hope you have a great HM! Look forward to hearing all about it!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    You got this @martaindale!