March 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    More rain. 7 treadmill miles. Raised the incline to 6 for the last mile just for some variation. That was pretty hard. Hopefully will be able to get outside on Saturday.

exercise.png
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart hahaha I love it! I actually like rain as long as it isn't torrential, and everyone here thinks I'm crazy :-)

Talking of which, it looks like it might rain for most of our trip at the end of the month. Not sure how to tell my husband he has to walk in the rain for 6 days...
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!
    Got in a 9K today!
    7edkh5vzphem.png

@shanaber - good luck with your toe procedure. Hope it goes okay!
    @Teresa502 - good luck with your relay race! Feel sorry for your friend...

Have errands to run later. Will be sure to walk through the chocolate aisle and eye-up all the chocolate Easter eggs 😂
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    spl8 wrote: »
    I joined Myfitnesspal to track my eating and try to lose a few COVID and menopause pounds. I joined this group for accountability in my running habit. And all you guys are talking about is Cadbury eggs and other Easter chocolate..... aaaaaaaaaaaah! :D
    I think I'll go have a nice salad or some such for lunch now. (*sigh*)

@spl8 🤣😂
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,097 Member
    Options
    Great job @Scott6255 ! An incline of 6 is pretty steep. I'd probably fall off if I wasn't holding on.

@kgirlhart Haha So funny about your co-workers husband. At least you found out who it was. I have had people stop to see if I needed a ride when I was running in sunny weather. I'm sure people do think we are a little crazy. Mist is actually kind-of fun to run in.

@eleanorhawkins I just wouldn't tell DH about the forecast. The weather people aren't known for accuracy, esp. that far out. :wink:

@tarun_yadavA Great run in the cold. As long as you only eye the candy....

• spl8
    spl8 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    exercise.png

A slow 5K today, per my running plan.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Laurz9191 wrote: »
    @martaindale Oh, how I miss target. Enjoy it for me, please :).

It sounds like your weather is getting uncomfortable fast. I assume it wasn’t this hot when you ran your HM?

Target is the absolute best. I would miss it if I didn’t have it anymore. And, no it was much cooler!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,097 Member
    Options
    @martaindale I hope you enjoy the hill country and that your kid can de-stress some too. It's good that you are going there when you bring him home from the hospital. I would guess a change of pace would be nice for them too. It's great that the school counselor is being so helpful too.

Nice running @Laurz9191 !

Great run @tarun_yadavA . You're going to have to get up earlier on Saturday too, in order to miss all the tourists. Hahahah about not "spoiler-ing" the mini eggs. Fortunately, sweets, and Easter eggs, do not tempt me. If they are in front of me, I'll eat them, but I rarely buy them.

Nice busy, active day @ScienceofTeaching !