WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    (((Rita)))

PIP ~ Love your photos and Happy Anniversary.

HEATHER ~ As Allie said, you picked a wonderful cruise and hope you continue to enjoy each day.

Carol in GA
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Hugs for you Rita!

Annie in Delaware
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,404 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    I need to talk about issue with so. But only short version. He met a girl that ended up getting him held against his will by a violent gang in a city.

I am so worried. Talked to him this morning and he is scarred witless. So am I.

RvRita

Rita (((HUGS)))) I hope and pray your son is safe now.

Lanette B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,672 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family, turned bk @2mi with Lucy- 1hr 21min 51sec, 66elev, 2.91ap, 78ahr, 94mhr, 4.01mi= 428c
    Strava app = 491c
    Walk/slow jog/sprint, no kids- 38.27min, 26elev, 4.82ap, 133ahr, 164mhr, 3.11mi (little over 5k)= 318c
    Strava app= 382c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 42.34min, 141aw, 1027elev, 15.7amph, 112ahr, 126mhr, 11.12mi= 259c
    Strava app = 343c
    Zwift stats- 42.35min, 1028elev, 141aw, 55arpm, 15.64amph, 11.1mi= 344c

Total cal- 1005
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,785 Member
    Options

Don't know if this will come out.. but this Dan with the girls he went out to see in Anehiem at Vidcon
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,525 Member
    Options
    Allie
    Awe nope.🙃
    49foabags8b3.png
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,381 Member
    Options
    Tracey – is the lady at your ceramic place thinking of starting charging or registering? How wonderful for Kaitlin! You know what would be real cool for your “outhouse” (I have no idea how you’d do this) is to somehow get a recording that says “it’s dark in here” or something like that. Like I said, I have no idea how this can be done. How frustrating no letter! Hope you get it soon

Ginny – I ordered a pair of pants from Amazon. I was so excited they had a gray in my size. However, when I got them there was a rip in them. So I sent them back. Now they’re out of stock and Amazon doesn’t know when or if they will ever be in stock. At least they’re honest. I did find a pair of gray pants at the Salvation Army, hope they continue to fit. Sometimes I think when I try them on that they fit but when I get them home, I find that they really don’t fit. Well...not that I’m out a lot of money

Anne – my jaw is better than it was yesterday. This morning at least I could brush my teeth. But it’s still not the way it usually is. Guess it’ll just take time

barbie – lots of times I trim my own bangs but get my hair trimmed at the cosmetology school with the local community college. A lot cheaper. Occasionally I will go to the hairdresser, but lots of times I just can’t see spending the money (cheapskate about some things that I am)

Allie – oh, Carol is so right. Miles would just love a petting zoo. Lovely pics, totally understand you getting teary eyed

pip – since you make your own playlists, where do you get the music from? How CAN you forget your anniversary????? You two make such a handsome couple. Happy Anniversary

Lanette – I’m very impressed with how well you are doing despite not having your hubby. I hope I never have to do that, but if I do, I hope I’m as good as you are

Cut the grass today then had to take a shower just to cool off. Would have gone in the pool but it was too late. But I will be able to go in tomorrow Went down to the dollar store to get freeze dried fruit. Just like a change of scenery when I take my walks

Rita – HUGS and more HUGS

Debbie – happy birthday to your mom

Michele NC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,970 Member
    Options
    :)Lanette, one of the things I've learned is that many of my problems are of my own making, brought on by negative thinking and the more I change my thinking the better I feel. Our Subaru is 2017 with barely 20,000 miles on it. If I were alone, I'd drive it forever, but because I share my life with Jake, we'll be selling it soon and buying a Tesla. There are benefits and burdens to sharing one's life with a partner and car ownership is one of the biggest.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,785 Member
    Options
    Back from the movie ..80 for Brady.. it was funny and cute.. I will have to see book club the first one before I see the second one thats just out now.
    Going to sleep now..
    Pip and Kirby - Happiest of Anniversaries..you 2 are the best xoxo
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,970 Member
    Options
    :)Pip and Kirby, Happy Anniversary. You two are a golden couple. Thanks for sharing the great pictures.