Eggs: How many and how do you like them?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Two whole eggs here, nearly every morning, starts my days off right. I like them like this.
    i-9b4fMWV.jpg
  • ginghoward
    Options
    1 or 2 scrambled egg whites stacked with veggies including baby kale, cilantro, red peppers and mushrooms.
    I like to cook it with 1 tbsp of chia seeds so that it fills me up for the busy day ahead!
  • jaketheputty
    Options
    I just adore eggs and always have. I like them scrambled soft the best, sometimes with a little cheese melted over the top. I like them hardboiled or sunnyside up in a piece of whole wheat lite toast with the center torn out. THey call this, "man in a boat". Yummy. I usually have 2 eggs at a time.
  • jaketheputty
    Options
    Sounds yummy. The only thing that I would do differently is that the egg salad must use real hellman's mayonnaise (known as Hellman's on the East Coast and as Best Foods Mayonnaise in the Western part of the country). I will use "diet products" but will not compromise my Mayo. Thanks for letting me chime in. I love your egg dish choices.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Scrambled with white rice on the side!!
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    It is still recommended that you only eat 2 - 3 a week.

that's rubbish.

I also think "1 a day = high egg consumption" is rubbish.

Seriously. 1 a day? that's not even a snack.

Eggs are delicious- and glorious- and god bless whoever decided they were edible many moons ago. eat up- I surive on eggs and veggies when I'm poor.
    Seriously 24 pack of eggs and 10 bucks of veggies can last me all week for breakfast and dinner.

So.. eggs are cheap and taste good, therefore the categories used to study egg consumption and possible risks are rubbish? Guess that's one way to approach the issue.
  • HittinMyGoals
    HittinMyGoals Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    2 whole and 4 whites daily.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Pour 2 to 4 servings of Egg Beaters egg whites into the blender with protein powder, oatmeal, milk, and frozen fruit. get about 70 grams of protein that way, and I don't cook the egg whites first.
  • theboy1der
    Options
    Eggs are a perfect food. I might be strange, but I love them for dinner! Two whole, two egg whites scrambled creates a bulk of food with lots of good nutrition. I add a ham steak and a bagel and my "breakfast" dinner is complete!
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    3-4 daily, scrambled with cheese, wrapped up in a tortilla.