• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,638 Member
    Options
    Karen - sending thoughts, love and hugs
    Kim in N. California
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Karen - I am so sorry. It's a huge loss of a wonderful person with a unique perspective on the world. Thank you for sharing him with us.

:'( Lisa in AR
  • Joy1580vb
    Joy1580vb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Karen, so sorry. Thank you for sharing his artwork.

Joy
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,272 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Karen - Love you. <3<3<3 Thank you for posting his beautiful art. XOXO

Our car insurance is around £350 a year. John beats them down every year. Can't believe the cost of Rita 's car!!!!

Thinking of Karen, Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,972 Member
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Wednesday – Joe gave needed hug when I finally accepted that NO dermatology practice in the state of Oregon offers general anesthetic for MOHS surgery. Nearest that offers “conscious sedation” is Portland, six hours away. Will have to make do with local, and perhaps an anti-anxiety rx if I can get one from PCP. Now THAT’s motivation to start meditation practice again. ;{

Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD

I took a couple panadol and a gravol before my nose skin cancer removal last year. Then during the local and surgery, I did box breathing and sang Christmas carols to myself in my head.

M in Oz

• Machka9
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    I struggled yesterday with updating price lists in the system at work. Some files are automatically downloaded by business system folks. Others I have to do. The ones that are excel I can do easily as I just have to rearrange columns in the proper order. Right now I am struggling to convert 2 rtf (?) files into one excel file. Why the manufacturer does that is beyond me! Machka?

Much love,
    Kylia in Ohio

Are the files rft? Text files of some sort? Is there any sort of character separating the columns? Or are the columns a consistent character length? If so, getting them into Excel isn't difficult.

Or are the files pdf? If so, that's a bit more challenging.

Machka in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    My brother died. :'(

Karen in Virginia

So sorry!
  • Machka9
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    Car Insurance Someone was surprised at a $140 monthly insurance bill, I pay $148 for my 2018 Subaru Outback an month and only $48 for my RV that I live in. I am in NM, a depressed state so I can imagine it being a lot higher in a place like New England.

RVRita in NM

I got ours down to about $65/month for the most used van and about $50/month for the least used van.

Machka in Oz

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,071 Member
    Options
    Karen, so very sorry for your loss. Your brother was very talented and I enjoyed his art. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Annie in Delaware
  • Machka9
    Options
    A lot of this is going to take place over the next several days!!

3801plbivp7i.png
  • Machka9
    Options
    rnbtekyfjig9.png
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Karen - so very sorry about your brother. Loved his artwork.

KJ - one year we had a Halloween blizzard in Sioux Falls. No one made it out to trick or treat. Good to see you posting.

Cloudy and in the 50s here. Planning to get groceries this afternoon. Have my menus done for the week and list made.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,373 Member
    Options
    Zentangles-

I'm probably late to the party - I believe one or more of you have mentioned Zentangles - Machka maybe? Rita? I just talked to my next door neighbor who said she does these every morning. They are very calming, help relieve her stress. I remember doing something like this when I was in high school. Here are a few videos:

Joy - I bet your pie crust will be just fine. Good job baking the pumpkin.

Annie - it's good that you now have a date for your mom coming home and gives you time to prepare.

The culvert replacement is done. Interesting watching them remove the old rusted pipe and putting in a brand new heavy duty poly pipe that should last as long as I live here...another 25 years? Who knows, lol.

I walked down the road several times this morning to check the progress and got to meet up and chat with several of my neighbors, which is always a treat.

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

• evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Karen so very sorry to hear of your brother’s passing

Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options

Karen in Virginia

Oh Karen. I am so very sorry. He was so talented.

Flea
    Willamette Valley OR
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,953 Member
    Options
    :'(<3Karen sorry for your loss <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,594 Member
    Options

Karen in Virginia

I’m so sorry